Christmas Football 26/28 December

andykeenan

Just now, The_Steve said:

Jack's finishing has regressed at City. Took his first assist well at least.

And his second too.  Had a decent game from what I saw of it.  The chances he missed were half-chances really.  It happens - but he'll also probably be trying to force the issue a bit too much,

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Jack's finishing has regressed at City. Took his first assist well at least.

His finishing hasn't got worse it was just never any good. His goal scoring record with us was poor, something he's always struggled with. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bobzy said:

And his second too.  Had a decent game from what I saw of it.  The chances he missed were half-chances really.  It happens - but he'll also probably be trying to force the issue a bit too much,

One of his misses was an absolute sitter! 

He was pretty shocking first half - second half he played well, 2 nice assists.

32 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They were very similar to chances that Bailey and Watkins were getting ripped for after the Liverpool game. 

In reality, they're never as easy as we think they are but you would expect more from all three players. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â