Christmas Football 26/28 December

andykeenan

21 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Not saying Hennessey stood a chance there however still baffles me how he's a goalkeeper for a Premier league club year in year out. 

He's just experienced backup, Henderson can't play due to the loan so Forest need to get him on a permanent or sign another keeper in Jan (I know I know).

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Sterling MOTM. One cross assist. Countless bad touches. Bad passes. Giveaways. Corners to the first man.

What is the propaganda with this guy. Fair enough he puts a shift in but no quality.

At Man. City he perfected the art of getting to the byline and cutting it back for Aguero or someone else to tap in so that was his 15-20 assists a season over 60 games. And he could arrive late to tap in although when through on goal and with time to think his finishing is erratic.

I assume with Tuchel the thinking was he'd do the creating for Aubameyang to score but not the type of CF that Potter prefers so think Chelsea will just muddle along like they have been doing for most of this season and won't come close to top 4.

Â