Formula One - 2023

BOF

Absolute fluke podium for Lewis but ho hum. Pity for Pastry. Enjoyed that overall. Great driving from Albon too. All bodes well for McLaren anyhoo.

Piastri gets a podium if he doesn't pit before the safety car. Fine margins. McLarens making those hards look really good. Good weekend for them overall but Hamilton swipes a podium away from them 

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

11 wins in a row for Red Bull matching the monster 88' McLaren. 

I can't imagine they don't beat it and pull off some crazy record. 

Good for the sport that breaking the budget cap had an impact. 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Cara Delevingne ?

Nope, me neither. 

Far be it from me to defend a stuck up celebrity, but I do think she genuinely couldn’t hear him. 

Don’t get me wrong. She didn’t want to speak to him, and she was very reluctant. But I do think she would have had a conversation if she could hear him. 

4 hours ago, BOF said:

DC : "Great podium today Lewis"

Lewis : "First of all, I didn't do it, this crowd did"

Oh **** off.

Yeah. I like Lewis but that annoyed me 😂

Especially when he’s said in the past that you absolutely cannot hear the crowd when you’re in the car. They make zero difference

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Far be it from me to defend a stuck up celebrity, but I do think she genuinely couldn’t hear him. 

Don’t get me wrong. She didn’t want to speak to him, and she was very reluctant. But I do think she would have had a conversation if she could hear him. 

Her minder was telling MB she wasn’t going to speak before he approached her anyway and she refused again.

I think it’s poor form personally. They are usually invited on an all expenses paid media event so they should spend 30 seconds speaking when asked.

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Her minder was telling MB she wasn’t going to speak before he approached her anyway and she refused again.

I think it’s poor form personally. They are usually invited on an all expenses paid media event so they should spend 30 seconds speaking when asked.

Because you need a minder on the grid on the most televised and likely protected sporting event in the world this weekend.

Absolute bellwhiff.

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah I do agree. 

And she definitely didn’t want to talk. 

But I think once Brundle had done his usual trick of ignoring handlers she would have spoken to him (again very reluctantly) she just couldn’t hear him. 

The other people he spoke to were having trouble hearing him too

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I do agree. 

And she definitely didn’t want to talk. 

But I think once Brundle had done his usual trick of ignoring handlers she would have spoken to him (again very reluctantly) she just couldn’t hear him. 

The other people he spoke to were having trouble hearing him too

I think she’s just lying to get out of it

No

No

I can’t hear anything (making no effort to hear anything)