Oasis: This is their thread

useless

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Yeah there is. Open the box office and queue, first come first served maximum of 2 tickets per customer. Worked perfectly for generations. Also willing to bet that prices would be nowhere near their current levels if that was the case

You're living in the past. People obviously would rather but tickets from their home rather than queue up all night and sleep in a tent outside the ticket office.

Just now, TreeVillan said:

You're living in the past. People obviously would rather but tickets from their home rather than queue up all night and sleep in a tent outside the ticket office.

I wouldn’t dispute that, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with the question asked about there being a fairer way. The traditional way is fairer, it'll never happen but it was fairer.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't even get the experience of failing to get a code in the ballot! 

😑

Strange you didn't get the e-mail. As you say I'm sure tickets will come up for resale nearer the events.

@bicksterhave you had received your Oasis e-mail this morning?

• Like 1

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Strange you didn't get the e-mail. As you say I'm sure tickets will come up for resale nearer the events.

@bicksterhave you had received your Oasis e-mail this morning?

Already said, Bicks + 10 on the guestie for all dates ;) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Yeah there is. Open the box office and queue, first come first served maximum of 2 tickets per customer. Worked perfectly for generations. Also willing to bet that prices would be nowhere near their current levels if that was the case

I think that’s fine for a percentage of the tickets but it really does stop many people from getting them.

Maybe multiple locations selling tickets in person over multiple days? Bit of a logistical faff but probably the fairest way.

5 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't even get the experience of failing to get a code in the ballot! 

😑

I didn’t but luckily Mrs did, still very slim chance of getting one, and no doubt will be searching Twickets nearer the time 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

So LIam reckons Oasis will manage to "drag the set out to about an hour"

How many pounds a minute is that?

I'm demanding they go full Taylor swift, 4/5 songs off each album, Liam wearing 9 different coats, hair cut between era, different band members the lot

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Never liked them. 

Poor mans Toploader. 

Had to Google Toploader, never heard of them. Extremely impressed and quite blown away by their debut album, Onka's Big Moka, being named after a classic ethnographic film. Saw it so many times as an anthro student and later used it when I was teaching anthropology 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â