Oasis: This is their thread

useless

5 hours ago, mrchnry said:

The band or the management (likely after discussing with the band) have to opt into dynamic pricing. Blur chose not to last year and when the cure found out dynamic pricing had been used they forced ticketmaster to refund the added money. 

Even “band of the people” Pearl Jam uses dynamic pricing 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I am half expecting the band to suggest any dynamic pricing add-ons to be refunded. It’s really the only way out of the PR mess they have in their hands.

That would still suck for the thousands of people who queued for hours to then have to leave because they couldn't afford to pay 400 quid there and then like my mate did. He'd be gutted to know he could've got those tickets all along and would get the price reduced later. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xela said:

At a guess... better than 2005-09 Oasis, but nowhere near 94-97 vintage. 

I was at the first night of Knebworth. That enough almost put me off trying to get tickets this time around so I don't taint that incredible memory.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I was at the first night of Knebworth. That enough almost put me off trying to get tickets this time around so I don't taint that incredible memory.

Me too. I have no desire to try and relive that memory by watching some blokes in their 50's try and recreate that 90's magic. Nostalgia is a dangerous (and expensive) emotion.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Genie said:

I am half expecting the band to suggest any dynamic pricing add-ons to be refunded. It’s really the only way out of the PR mess they have in their hands.

Since when do the Gallaghers care about bad PR?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍 What were said problems experienced at this show? 

There were electrical issues with the speakers and power supply and they needed to leave the stage 2 or 3 times.

13 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍 What were said problems experienced at this show? 

It was half a show, the generator kept blowing up. Or an entirely different issue which would have been part covered by insurance.

Theses a video of it in the last few pages.

It was clever of whoever decided to send them out as “Oasis” cheques from “bank of Burnage” as many people didn’t bother cashing them in choosing instead to keep them as a souvenir.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It was clever of whoever decided to send them out as “Oasis” cheques from “bank of Burnage” as many people didn’t bother cashing them in choosing instead to keep them as a souvenir.

SJM and his money are hard to part. He probably made more money by hitting the insurance and people not claiming the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

It was half a show, the generator kept blowing up. Or an entirely different issue which would have been part covered by insurance.

Theses a video of it in the last few pages.

What gig is that ? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â