Oasis: This is their thread

useless

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Seen lots of people that got pre sale tickets yesterday got back in the queue again today and have managed to get more 

Yeah my cousin got ones in Manchester and Wembley, and he's a blue nose. So frustrating 

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Seen lots of people that got pre sale tickets yesterday got back in the queue again today and have managed to get more 

on the basis of these rocket polishers , scalper rocket polishers and Ticketmaster rocket polishers  I hope the brothers have a huge ruck and the gigs get cancelled 😀😀

I would say the same but I think I'm close to benefitting from someone who's got both yesterday and today 

My sister just rang me up because she got to the front of the queue for London and there were standing tickets still available, but she couldn't afford them - £360 each!

Was calling to ask if I wanted them before they timed out. The site then threw and error and chucked her off anyway, but I think that's a bit too rich for my blood tbh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

My sister just rang me up because she got to the front of the queue for London and there were standing tickets still available, but she couldn't afford them - £360 each!

Was calling to ask if I wanted them before they timed out. The site then threw and error and chucked her off anyway, but I think that's a bit too rich for my blood tbh.

That's what I've been told too

The normal tickets are gone, people are queuing to buy VIP package shit 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's what I've been told too

The normal tickets are gone, people are queuing to buy VIP package shit 

No, that's the sad thing - it's just surge pricing on normal standing tickets. There's nothing VIP about this except for the damage done to your bank account.

Edited by Panto_Villan

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

No, that's the sad thing - it's just surge pricing on normal standing tickets. There's nothing VIP about this except for the damage done to your bank account.

From what I saw they stuck "premium" on it and like pre show party entrance on them as a package, it was a ticket + something of no interest or value but you had to buy both together 

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

This  is the Ticketmaster pricing on demand scam that they do , with some bullock’s about it reflects a fair price for in demand events … it’s their version of bending you over and going in dry 

Just saw someone post on fb, finally at the front of the queue and the tickets available are standing at €490 each, PLUS FEES.

Piss taking of the highest order.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

5 hour wait to be placed 370,000th in a queue for shit overpriced tickets 

🕺

Dunno why they didn't do a ballot over several days 

Exactly. Whoever applied for the ballot gets their code etc. rather than pick and choose ballot winners and stagger it in blocks of users over a period of a few days.

So 3 hrs later I eventually got in for the Cardiff venue on a Friday. 
Just to be met with 0 tickets coming up on all options. 
Tried  another date to be back at 300k in the queue. That’s me done, resigned to looking out on resale/second sale (as I remember ticketmaster released some foo fighter tickets again closer to the event date). 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just saw someone post on fb, finally at the front of the queue and the tickets available are standing at €490 each, PLUS FEES.

Piss taking of the highest order.

How much were 'normal' tickets?

Gigs are over a year away , do ticketmaster bank all this money in the meantime or do venues , artists etc get paid in advance ? 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I feel sorry for genuine fans priced out of the lottery like this. It’s a shitty way to allocate the tickets.

Tbh the ballot was shitty as well , it just gave some random people a better chance than other random people 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â