Oasis: This is their thread

useless

13 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

My mate was going for Cardiff, he got to the front of the queue and was told they weren't available, he selected another venue and went back into the queue for the queue

Which date?

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

the saturday one

I'm currently in the line for the Friday, but as there are 200k in front of me I can't see it happening

Right, I logged on to my pc at 0830 and by 1017 I had two tickets for Wembley on the 26th.... Here's how I seemed to circumnavigate everything.....

A few days before I knew which show I was going for, went onto that event page on ticketmaster and bookmarked it. This morning I tried the link and it was bit breaky.... Went on to Ticketmaster and was sat in that queue to get on the website. About half 9 I tried the link again and was immeadietley put into something like 8,000 place in the queue for the event.... Then got throught to the page to actually book within 10 minutes - tried for 4 and I kept getting the "Ooops, there's been a problem" message, dropped it to 2 seated and after about 3-4 attempts I could pay for the tix. Transaction completed at 1017. If you try with multiple devices you run the risk of being mistaken for a bot.

If anyone wants to try, here's the event link I used.... Tickets: Oasis, London | Sat, 26 Jul 2025, 17:00 | Ticketmaster UK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Cheers @DeadlyDirk

I'm now in a queue for actual tickets. 

Just 366,407 people in front of me!

Progress though 😭

361,000 for me do you want to buy my place in the queue?

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

361,000 for me do you want to buy my place in the queue?

360k now mate. **** flying through the queue mate. At this rate i'll be able to select non existent tickets by midnight! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

If there are 14 million people trying to buy tickets, how many of them, actually like Oasis? 

Theres got to be some level 1 bot jiggery pokery going on! 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

360k now mate. **** flying through the queue mate. At this rate i'll be able to select non existent tickets by midnight! 

I know how it felt now to be a blue nose waiting for tickets for the Leyland DAF  final

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

I know how it felt now to be a blue nose waiting for tickets for the Leyland DAF  final

Bet productivity is low at JLR this morning

Update:

11:54 AM

Tickets are still available, but inventory is now limited and not all ticket prices are available.

Just now, bickster said:

Never mind, you can all go and support some decent artists and go to a gig a month for he next year and still have change :D 

Noasis and No Way Sis?

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Never mind, you can all go and support some decent artists and go to a gig a month for he next year and still have change :D 

You not going ? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â