Oasis: This is their thread

useless

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

About 2 hours in the queue just to get onto Ticketmaster. Still only at about 50% on the status bar.

Not happening is it?

I'm pretty much at the point where I think I'm going to give up

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

About 2 hours in the queue just to get onto Ticketmaster. Still only at about 50% on the status bar.

Not happening is it?

You need to use the app then you can get into the queue fot the venue. Still not happening though to be honest.

Demand must be bonkers. They could probably play 25 nights at Wembley at this rate. 

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Back in the day Oasis used to sell out tours in about 10 minutes, surely there can't still be tickets actually available nearly 2 hours in.

Possibly the £1000 VIP packages maybe? 

Got to be a better way to sell tickets. Rather it just be a lucky draw! 

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Made some real progress and managed to try and book the Wednesday at Wembley.

Now in the queue and just 318,000 ahead. Any minute now!

That was the day i was looking at! 

318,000 people buying 2-4 tickets each...say 1m tickets... for a venue that holds, what, 90,000?

I absolutely feel you all. Last year I went through the angst of trying and failing to get Taylor Swift tickets. It was a nightmare that made me think I don’t need this shit anymore. Still I hope it all comes good in the end. 

I'm honestly keeping my fingers crossed that a few of you manage to get hold of some tickets man, so far only one person has said that they've manage to get Edinburgh tickets but didn't say if they were pre-sale or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

That was the day i was looking at! 

318,000 people buying 2-4 tickets each...say 1m tickets... for a venue that holds, what, 90,000?

It is mad isn't it and that is about 2 hours after they came on general sale so most (if not all) have  probably gone already.

Another update on the queue: "Tickets are available for all dates, so please continue to hold your place in the queue." Not sure I entirely belive them, I'm down to 117,939 now - very slow going

Just now, GeorgeVilla82 said:

Another update on the queue: "Tickets are available for all dates, so please continue to hold your place in the queue." Not sure I entirely belive them, I'm down to 117,939 now - very slow going

My mate was going for Cardiff, he got to the front of the queue and was told they weren't available, he selected another venue and went back into the queue for the queue

Just now, villarule123 said:

My bar has barely moved for 45 minutes.

Same - at about halfway

Tried the mobile app - keep getting error messages and can't login. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not really that bothered, it'll be full of dickheads or annoying kids pretending they're fans of the band, and people recording themselves on their phones.

I'm only interested because I hate modern music and they're probably one of the last bands I would want to see live.

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â