Oasis: This is their thread

useless

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Be a miracle if that happened. It'd also mean ressurecting the dead.

They could put a boom boom into his heart

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

There will probably be a load of £60/70 tickets released next week at places like resorts world or even Villa Park

Yeah wouldn't be surprised to see lots of new dates added. The demand is there so they might as well.

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Yeah wouldn't be surprised to see lots of new dates added. The demand is there so they might as well.

I think they really want the PR of selling out the headline venues in record time, then they announce all the other “smaller” venues / big arenas. That’s my prediction.

• Like 1

You can get in the actual queue now from the app rather than the queue for the website. It is so badly done though as you have to keep rejoining the queue even when staring at the app, but it does hold your place. This is great until the servers crash again.

When you are 160k in the queue for an 80k venue though, a server crash or 3 is exactly what you need.

Edited by AndyClarke

Eventually got into app, choose my venue and date, then entered another queue, just the 95k in front of me, took 40 minutes to get to 88k, app states still tickets available please keep waiting 🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

When you are 160k in the queue for an 80k venue though, a server crash or 3 is exactly what you need.

and those 160k will certainly be wanting to buy more than 1 ticket too.

Edited by Genie

15 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Unless you can see how many people are ahead of you then you aren't even at the main queue yet 😬

Thanks for the words of encouragement ;)

I made it into selecting tickets at 09:05 

site returned an error , so kept trying to select them a few more times hoping the error would clear  and I could check out  the tickets that they were offering to me

then , got a message saying your account is suspended as we think you are a bot

I mean  FFS  , who put Liz Truss in charge of the website 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

They are doing individual queues for each date, which seems like a pretty bad way to do it.

It's how they did peter kay, took me almost the entire day to get tickets as dates kept selling out so you had to start again.  That was about 2 years ago, I've still got another 3 months before I see him...

• Sad 1

About 2 hours in the queue just to get onto Ticketmaster. Still only at about 50% on the status bar.

Not happening is it?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â