Oasis: This is their thread

useless

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

My backend is taking a right overload here

I've just backended last nights biryani!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

My queue to queue is about 33% done 😎

I'd say about 27% here!

Hopefully everyone Infront of me is just jolly curious and like to look at the options and leave nice and quickly.

It's a good job Oasis are famously stable and even if we don't get anything, we can plan for the next tour 😇

• Haha 1

I'm not even sure what venue I would go for! Was thinking the Wednesday night gig in London as that might be the least popular, as its the only midweek one i think.

Just now, Xela said:

I'm not even sure what venue I would go for! Was thinking the Wednesday night gig in London as that might be the least popular, as its the only midweek one i think.

You'd probably be the only one there I guess.

• Haha 2

I hope it's not like peter kay, you had to pick a date, then if you found out there was no tickets when you got to the front, you had to go back and start queuing for the next date all over again

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Got to front of queue,  chose tickets, now stuck on confirming availability and have been for 25 minutes. Have no idea whether those tickets are available or not, or how long to leave it.  Ticketmaster sucks. 

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just imagine what it would be like if WHAM! reformed 

Be a miracle if that happened. It'd also mean ressurecting the dead.

Ha , MrsH29 made it through one queue , selected 2nd Aug Wembley and is now in a queue with 201,000 people in front of her ! 

Pointless 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â