Oasis: This is their thread

useless

Some people joined the queue at 7:30am and had 400,000 people in front of them! 😕

Just now, Xela said:

Some people joined the queue at 7:30am and had 400,000 people in front of them! 😕

Now we know what it is like when blues played their Auto Windscreens Final in Wembley. It is payback!

• Haha 1

Just now, Xela said:

I joined then as I was fine on it at 7.15am but obviously couldnt do anything. How do they know how many people were in front of them? Mine doesn't give me a number

• Like 1

Mine just says in a queue but my blue status bar is only at 5% complete. Tickets will be all gone before I even get access to the site

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Mine just says in a queue but my blue status bar is only at 5% complete. Tickets will be all gone before I even get access to the site

Mine is possibly 20% complete, but yeah I would say we have no chance

2 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

I joined then as I was fine on it at 7.15am but obviously couldnt do anything. How do they know how many people were in front of them? Mine doesn't give me a number

This was on the Sky feed. This might be for the Ireland tickets...

• Like 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Won’t even let me login into my Ticketmaster account

Yeah firstly you have to join a queue to get into your account and that looks about an hour.

Then presumably one you can log-in you'd join another queue for tickets.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Yeah firstly you have to join a queue to get into your account and that looks about an hour.

Then presumably one you can log-in you'd join another queue for tickets.

= no chance 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â