Oasis: This is their thread

useless

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not going in for these tickets.

I saw them plenty back in their prime 90’s / 00’s. I’m happy with that. If they add some dates in Birmingham I might be tempted to go for some of them but I cba to spend hundreds on a day out, full of arseholes 100 miles away.

I’ve already said I’m not bothered. 

Like you, it’s the make up of the crowd, the cost, the general hassle, I’ve seen them four times, don’t need to see them again.

I get the disdain over the idea of tik tok influencers being there filming themselves as they sing “Wonderwall”. They can **** off. But kids who genuinely got into them after they split up, who have been wishing ever since that they had a chance to see them live, I’d rather they managed to get a ticket than me, I think they’re more deserving of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Haha yeah, and the fact neither of them have bothered to say a word anywhere makes it feel even more like a piss take cash grab. Couldn’t even be arsed to do a radio interview to talk about it.

The talking will come....

I'm lining up Cardiff + a wembley Sunday night then hoping they do something closer to home too, if I can't get tickets tomorrow I'll end up getting one off a tout for the wembley gig nearer the time 

Flights + hotels + tickets tomorrow / Saturday could cost me a bloody fortune 

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As for seating or standing...I'll be standing, can't do sitting at a gig

I'll be down the sides, still amazes me how much space you can find down there at most gigs 

This is why Venues you know are better, familiar venues and you know the way to the sweet spot

Royal court in Liverpool, go to the bar in the basement and come up the back staircase, it took very little effort to get a speck just in front of the mixing desk which was the prime spot. Go the other way ie the way you came in and… wall of people

One of the last to leave the bar and still get a great position. Every time.

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Rest of the band seems to be confirmed as Bonehead , Archer and Sharrock

That's pretty strong TBF.

But I still demand Tony Mccaroll.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

That's pretty strong TBF.

But I still demand Tony Mccaroll.

Never gonna happen but also I think he's having some health issues. 

anyone get the pre sale email confirmation ?

Mine said you'd hear by 09:00 today or assume you were unsuccessful , but a mate of mine received the registration email and it sates 17:00 today , so maybe they extended it 

good news is they are partnering with Twickets , so there will be loads on  sale nearer the time when people get told by their wife you can't go as we are going out to dinner with my parents that night  

Maybe one for the conspiracy thread, but it’s a bit weird that neither of the brothers (who are usually not shy in sharing their thoughts) have said a word on this tour.

Their phones must be ringing off the hook from their pals in the tv/print media, radio, social media, talk shows etc etc to talk about the tour, who called who, when was it agreed etc… but it’s complete silence from the both of them. Very unusual 🤨 

Edited by Genie

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

Maybe one for the conspiracy thread, but it’s a bit weird that neither of the brothers (who are usually not shy in sharing their thoughts) have said a word on this tour.

Their phones must be ringing off the hook from their pals in the to abs print media, radio, social media, talk shows etc etc to talk about the tour, who called who, when was it agreed etc… but it’s complete silence from the both of them. Very unusual 🤨 

These kids have got the exclusive you’re after

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

These kids have got the exclusive you’re after

It’s funny that he’s buying some Stone Island gear ahead of the tour and the new audience :lol: 

• Like 1

Pre sale is 19:00 tonight for any of you that did get a code   

guess we will know before we go to bed tonight if its worth bothering logging in tomorrow morning or not 

in completely unrelated news Viagogo are also offering Oasis tickets on sale at 19:00 tonight 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â