Oasis: This is their thread

useless

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

What percentage of these tickets get hoovered up by touts then?

When Stone Roses announced Heaton Park locals hoovered up a ton of tickets thinking it'd be a one off gig. Then they announced other dates and they couldn't give tickets away.

14 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

It was £22 the last time I saw them, probably be £122 for cheap ones now.. I'm sure it will be on telly

it will 100% be released in 5 different colours of vinyl too

5 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

It was £22 the last time I saw them, probably be £122 for cheap ones now.. I'm sure it will be on telly

Will it? Maybe a streaming platform but otherwise can’t imagine it would be. This isnt the beatles reforming. 

6 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

i would ask myself what my upper limit is for what id pay for a ticket, but im scared of what the answer may be 😩

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

When Stone Roses announced Heaton Park locals hoovered up a ton of tickets thinking it'd be a one off gig. Then they announced other dates and they couldn't give tickets away.

I remember when Liam announced the recent Knebworth gig it sold out and then price shot up on the resale market. Then as the gig got closer I saw plenty of people trying to sell them at face value or less.

People will buy thinking they can flip for a profit but it remains to be seen if that’s possible. Even a small number of gigs it’s a lot of tickets going on sale. 

Edited by Genie

They've both been grumbling about money for awhile now, and the rumours that this would be happening gained a little substance earlier in the year.

There's so much dosh on the table now.

I think it would take one hell of a sesh for Liam to lose his senses enough to make Noel cry before any tour started.

Whether they'll still be talking by the end of any gigs is anyone's guess?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Oasis league above for pulling power 

i'd long resigned to never seeing them so it's not something i'm going to be gutted about if i don't get to go. i also can't believe that these will be the only dates...they will 100% have additional ones.

i'm not paying anything silly for a ticket...face value will be pricey enough

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’ll probably be a special guest rather than official member of the lineup. Not sure what his relationship with Noel is like these days.

Apparently he was the main peacemaker between Noel and Liam (alongside the £50m payday)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Imagine waiting 15 years for Oasis to reform only to lose out on tickets to Chloe, 21 from Stockport who just wants to hear Wonderwall live whilst videoing her reaction on tiktok.

Sign of the times sadly.

I went to see Oasis at Murryfield in 2000 and I’ve never seen a place so chaotic. This is the city itself. It was boiling hot and absolutely everyone was bladdered. We walked into a few off licences and they were completely empty. Literally empty shelves with no alcohol left.

17 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Imagine waiting 15 years for Oasis to reform only to lose out on tickets to Chloe, 21 from Stockport who just wants to hear Wonderwall live whilst videoing her reaction on tiktok.

Oooh, you should credit tweets when you can ;)  

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Oooh, you should credit tweets when you can ;)  

What tweets? I've not been on social media today. Though I'm crediting the whatsapp that my mate sent so posted that 😉🤣

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 1

Apparently the band are saying shows won’t be televised, I doubt that very much. Obviously a line to get tickets sold.

Also dates outside of the UK to go on sale later. 

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

even though this is parody there's going to be so much of this. i never saw them back in the day despite having the opportunity to do so because i wasn't in to them enough, and because i was going through my metal phase and you just know there will be people holier than thou saying i don't have the right to be there as i'm not a 'true fan'

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â