Oasis: This is their thread

useless

They don't need to do more UK shows though, enjoy the break in between

Now it's whoring themselves out to festivals, the European tour (which with the timing there won't be many stadiums available) and then how much money they can make from the yanks 

I can see a load of interest in the European dates from UK lads too, a weekend in Munich is probably cheaper than a weekend in London with those Ticketmaster prices

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Promoters don’t tend to put heir name on advertising any more so it was hard to work out who was promoting the Oasis shows. It’s the utter bastards that are Live Nation. 
Sooooo… have a guess who owns Ticketmaster?

Yep, Live Nation.

So Ticketmaster line of it’s the promoters and the band that set the ticket pricing…  rings somewhat hollow.

Actually the promoter isn’t alive Nation it’s none other than pizzaface normally known as Simon James Moran or SJM

The only person I’ve almost puked on from 2 floors up at 4am when he sacked me (for being ill when he came to pick me up :) )

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Now it's whoring themselves out to festivals, the European tour (which with the timing there won't be many stadiums available) and then how much money they can make from the yanks 

I can see a load of interest in the European dates from UK lads too, a weekend in Munich is probably cheaper than a weekend in London with those Ticketmaster prices

I can’t see them doing festivals for a couple of hundred grand (plus they said they weren’t doing any).

Maybe they’ll do like Taylor Swift did, a couple of massive shows in half a dozen European countries.

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If they tour here it would almost certainly be arenas. Would be shocked if they mount a U.S. stadium tour. Would still be extremely lucrative given what arena tickets cost these days: for example, Jeff Lynne’s ELO is playing the arena in Sacramento next month, and lower level tickets are $245. And Sacramento isn’t even a primary market. If the boozin’ brawlin’ Gallaghers tour here I bet they fetch more than does ELO

34 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

If they tour here it would almost certainly be arenas. Would be shocked if they mount a U.S. stadium tour. Would still be extremely lucrative given what arena tickets cost these days: for example, Jeff Lynne’s ELO is playing the arena in Sacramento next month, and lower level tickets are $245. And Sacramento isn’t even a primary market. If the boozin’ brawlin’ Gallaghers tour here I bet they fetch more than does ELO

Isn’t the North American tour 

Toronto

New York

and  

LA

and one show in Mexico for South America 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I can’t see them doing festivals for a couple of hundred grand (plus they said they weren’t doing any).

Maybe they’ll do like Taylor Swift did, a couple of massive shows in half a dozen European countries.

I thought I’d read there were no European shows just Uk and Ireland 

mind you nothing a few more tens of millions can’t change 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Isn’t the North American tour 

Toronto

New York

and  

LA

and one show in Mexico for South America 

Ah, had not seen that. If they are not doing a full-fledged tour they may very well play stadiums with such limited dates 👍👍

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I thought I’d read there were no European shows just Uk and Ireland 

mind you nothing a few more tens of millions can’t change 

I thought I read European and US dates to follow

Ticketmaster still shows limited and low availability on all dates. You click on them and nothing available. Mark it as sold out then you words removed. 

• Like 1

@Mark Albrighton covered this before, but the band seem to live rent free in a lot of peoples heads, that don't like them.

Articles from clown-shoe reporters like this

I for one won’t even be bothering to try and while I may be in a minority here, just don’t care about an Oasis reunion. Truth be told, I was more excited about S Club 7 and Girls Aloud getting back together.

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/oasis-reunion-tour-opinion-ticket-prices-b1179167.html

or 

While millions of others do, I will not be chasing my tail in pursuit of a ticket to watch Oasis reunite when they go on sale today.

There are literally a million other ways I would rather spend £300 – the ticket price for two standing tickets at their Wembley shows – than watching the charmless Gallagher brothers churn out their unoriginal hits in pursuit of a jumbo payday.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/opinion/oasis-tickets-rarely-has-there-been-such-an-over-rated-ban-312129/

I know its clickbait but winds me up!

Woman at work was slagging them off to a bemused colleague of mine (he's not even really a fan!) and saying how they are rubbish and waste of time. She likes Maroon 5! 

24 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Ah, had not seen that. If they are not doing a full-fledged tour they may very well play stadiums with such limited dates 👍👍

there was a leaked spreadsheet doing the rounds that was 100% accurate with the U.K. dates , even had the 3 extra dates they added 

so at face value it appears correct … and seems I missed a few locations 

ea408697-fc23-4c0c-9659-4e8266517923.jpeg

Edited by tonyh29

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

I thought I read European and US dates to follow

Oasis.net 

Oasis end years of feverish speculation with the confirmation of a long awaited run of UKand Ireland shows forming the domestic leg of their OASIS LIVE '25 world tour. Oasis will hit Cardiff, Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in the summer of 2025.

Their only shows in Europe next year, this will be one of the biggest live moments and hottest tickets of the decade.

but I guess that doesn’t rule out 2026 for Europe 

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

there was a leaked spreadsheet doing the rounds that was 100% accurate with the U.K. dates , even had the 3 extra dates they added 

so at face value it appears correct … and seems I missed a few locations 

ea408697-fc23-4c0c-9659-4e8266517923.jpeg

👍👍 not a chance I would go to any of those venues even if I actually lived in one of those cities (Los Angeles is closest, about 500 miles away). I’d go if it was an arena tour and it was in San Francisco/San Jose/Sacramento 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Ticketmaster still shows limited and low availability on all dates. You click on them and nothing available. Mark it as sold out then you words removed. 

Just had a look on ticketmaster and it is saying there’s 1 ticket in Cardiff at £488 for platinum blah blah blah in the gods so they may be some still kicking around. 

still stupid pricing though.

• Like 1

It’s funny reading about the people who paid the crazy inflated prices but crying about how much it is and how they’ve had to put it on credit cards… nobody forced you to buy them! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s funny reading about the people who paid the crazy inflated prices but crying about how much it is and how they’ve had to put it on credit cards… nobody forced you to buy them! 

Good old Stan kind of explained that here...

What do you do if you've been queing for hours, get through and see these prices with a very limited amount of time to decide?  Pure opportunism.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Good old Stan kind of explained that here...

What do you do if you've been queing for hours, get through and see these prices with a very limited amount of time to decide?  Pure opportunism.

Yeah, but crying about it is the annoying but. Either pay it and suck it up, or walk away.

Plenty walked away, even mentioned in this thread.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Government have said they're going to look into dynamic pricing now. 

Ticketmaster have thrown Oasis under the bus saying its up to the artist to opt in to dynamic pricing. It's a bad look for everyone involved. 

Not had much respect for Noel over the last few years but I'm disappointed in Liam who has always appeared a bit more for the people. 

6 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Government have said they're going to look into dynamic pricing now. 

Ticketmaster have thrown Oasis under the bus saying its up to the artist to opt in to dynamic pricing. It's a bad look for everyone involved. 

Not had much respect for Noel over the last few years but I'm disappointed in Liam who has always appeared a bit more for the people. 

I doubt either of them will have been involved in the decision to use a particular type of pricing model but again, not a peep out of rent-a-gob Liam in particular who usually posts crap around the clock on twitter.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â