Oasis: This is their thread

useless

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Tbh the ballot was shitty as well , it just gave some random people a better chance than other random people 

I think the ballot worked quite well

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Tbh the ballot was shitty as well , it just gave some random people a better chance than other random people 

At least with a ballot you avoid wasting a Saturday doing this shit.

Got Heaton Park on 19th July.

A mate kept getting through on See Tickets around 12 o'clock and managed to sort a group of us over a bunhc of our logins!  No idea how he kept getting through.

See Tickets > Ticketmaster though.  Seemed easier to get through and they didn't bump any tickets to £355.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

Got through to the page to select tickets, chose 2 and then it crashed out - took me back to 300k + in the queue. Suspect there were actually no tickets left (apart from the InDemand standing at £450 per person!!). I'm done. 

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

My sister just rang me up because she got to the front of the queue for London and there were standing tickets still available, but she couldn't afford them - £360 each!

Was calling to ask if I wanted them before they timed out. The site then threw and error and chucked her off anyway, but I think that's a bit too rich for my blood tbh.

I got a call yesterday from an official company offering me hospitality at Wembley for £2k a ticket. Crikey.

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I got a call yesterday from an official company offering me hospitality at Wembley for £2k a ticket. Crikey.

image.gif

• Haha 2

Got to the front of the queue for Cardiff opening night and wembley Saturday night...kicked me off and had to start again 

Got to the front of the queue for wembley Sunday night and there are around 11 setting tickets left in the whole stadium, start at £305

Ticketmaster have had a mare here, absolute shambles 

Thanks Ticketmaster

AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED
THE SITE IS NOT REACHABLE AT THE MOMENT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

I got in , few seats here and there didn’t want them but clicked them out of curiosity..: £489 but still couldn’t actually get to the check in 

randomly some standing ones appeared but at £390  … not paying that regardless 

but if you want to pay silly money it  could be worth persevering 

Got to front of queue, onto the map to select tickets. None available. 

**** off Ticketmaster

• Like 2

if its any consolation to anyone, just know that I am sitting down in my living room, wearing a bucket hat, half a bottle of JD down, celebrating on my own, my neighbours are going to be sick of oasis this time tomorrow...even the stray cat that I feed is sitting outside looking on with disdain. 

I do **** wish that more people I know could have got tickets, or even you lot on here, but, I'm still buzzing and I'm having a one man oasis party tonight tonight to celebrate...well I say tonight, I've been drinking since 3pm so I reckon I've got 2 hours max before I pass out, but its been a good day man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â