Oasis: This is their thread

useless

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Update:

11:54 AM

Tickets are still available, but inventory is now limited and not all ticket prices are available.

I’ve just had the same, I’m down to 51k in front of me… “so you’re telling me there’s still a chance?”

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I absolutely feel you all. Last year I went through the angst of trying and failing to get Taylor Swift tickets. It was a nightmare that made me think I don’t need this shit anymore. Still I hope it all comes good in the end. 

Think i had the luck of the gods with me that day, went to site, put me instantly in queue at position 1,253, 2 minutes later and less than 4 minutes from going on sale i had a £700 hole in my bank balance & 4 front left standing tickets for cardiff

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Update:

11:54 AM

Tickets are still available, but inventory is now limited and not all ticket prices are available.

No shit Sherlock

(Not you, Ticketmaster)

Seen lots of people that got pre sale tickets yesterday got back in the queue again today and have managed to get more 

on the basis of these rocket polishers , scalper rocket polishers and Ticketmaster rocket polishers  I hope the brothers have a huge ruck and the gigs get cancelled 😀😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

What time did you start queuing mate?

About 8.30. Was less that 1000 when i got it. I also tried for Dublin (i'm irish) and there were nearly 50k when I got in there, so no chance there.

Just now, Xela said:

Still 338k in front of me!

Depending on how many are people using multiple logins I reckon there are still around 2 million people queuing , I’d be fairly sure they will add some more dates 

trouble is the same rocket polishers who already have tickets will probably still want more so the same fun and games will happen again 

id guess a lot is people are from France , Spain etc … probably what they should have done is announced a full European schedule and that might have convinced a lot of people to see them locally ? 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Depending on how many are people using multiple logins I reckon there are still around 2 million people queuing , I’d be fairly sure they will add some more dates 

trouble is the same rocket polishers who already have tickets will probably still want more so the same fun and games will happen again 

id guess a lot is people are from France , Spain etc … probably what they should have done is announced a full European schedule and that might have convinced a lot of people to see them locally ? 

Yep the dates either side of the Wembley Wednesday look prime

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â