Oasis: This is their thread

useless

54 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

This old codger finds it hilarious that it costs twice as much to stand as it does to have a seat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, bickster said:

Taylor Swift is nowhere near the top attended tour list (worldwide), she's not even in the top 20 I don't think.

Be proud that a Brit tops that chart

Be even prouder that its all @chrisp65's fault

She is the highest grossing world tour but that's just an indication of how much she fleeces her fans for.

Wait, wut?

How am I responsible for anything? Once a band is bigger than the top floor of Clwb Ifor Bach they’re too mainstream for me.

• Haha 1

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Wait, wut?

How am I responsible for anything? Once a band is bigger than the top floor of Clwb Ifor Bach they’re too mainstream for me.

You were looking after the guitar and you didn't DESTROY it

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

You were looking after the guitar and you didn't DESTROY it

Ah yes, yes fair play you’ve got me there.

apologies all

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This old codger finds it hilarious that it costs twice as much to stand as it does to have a seat. 

I know what you mean. My mates are whatsapping me to say let's try and get standing and I'm "oh god no, be full of coked up pissed Representatives for North East Somerset and you cant see owt anyway, gimme the luxury of sitting down and not risking my sciatica flaring up!"

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I know what you mean. My mates are whatsapping me to say let's try and get standing and I'm "oh god no, be full of coked up pissed Representatives for North East Somerset and you cant see owt anyway, gimme the luxury of sitting down and not risking my sciatica flaring up!"

Less likely to be covered in a pint of piss in the seats too

I paid £27.50 when I went to see them at Wembley in 2000. I just punched that into an inflation calculator and it’s equivalent to £49.71 now.

So £150 is quite the hike

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I paid £27.50 when I went to see them at Wembley in 2000. I just punched that into an inflation calculator and it’s equivalent to £49.71 now.

So £150 is quite the hike

Gotta pay for Noel's divorce somehow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Its not, £75 are the cheap seats. The Premium Seating are even more expensive than the Premium standing and here's the best bit

Premium means you get..... exclusive merchandise and a freeeeeeeee .... *drumroll* .... Tsh ... canvas wristband .

Premium Seating is £275 at Wembley I think I saw.

10 hours ago, delboy54 said:

oasis are over hyped and over rated.

I know a lot on here like oasis, but I cannot stand the whiney pretend to be Beatles lite, musically drab to$$ers.

Funny thing with Oasis, it is probably the band most people like to say they dislike. They especially like to say it emphatically to Oasis fans' faces.

Thats fine. Everyone is entitled to their view, but always thought it seems a bit weird that some revel in it. 

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Yeah, this has been confirmed already. Plus lots of overseas gigs.

The obviously want to make sure the big Uk/Ireland stadium dates are full first.

i'd love to see them overseas, I just don't know how you would go about it. Especially if they played HK or Japan. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Same! Aisle seat, near a toilet please! 

I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not going in for these tickets.

I saw them plenty back in their prime 90’s / 00’s. I’m happy with that. If they add some dates in Birmingham I might be tempted to go for some of them but I cba to spend hundreds on a day out, full of arseholes 100 miles away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not going in for these tickets.

I saw them plenty back in their prime 90’s / 00’s. I’m happy with that. If they add some dates in Birmingham I might be tempted to go for some of them but I cba to spend hundreds on a day out, full of arseholes 100 miles away.

Not tempted by the free wristband and the special merchandise opportunities :D 

Liam and Noel Griftagher

Just now, bickster said:

Not tempted by the free wristband and the special merchandise opportunities :D 

Liam and Noel Griftagher

Haha yeah, and the fact neither of them have bothered to say a word anywhere makes it feel even more like a piss take cash grab. Couldn’t even be arsed to do a radio interview to talk about it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â