João Félix

Delphinho123

Just now, Tommo_b said:

So is Felix actually any good? Didn’t really pay much attention to his time at Chelsea 

Well according to this thread it ranges between shit and unbelievable.

My view is that he has incredible talent but not delivered on it enough (yet).  I think his style is exactly what we need in terms of helping with opposition low block we struggled with a bit and if Emery could fix him he would be world class.  He could also be as bad as Coutinho in terms of a signing and then would just be an expensive fail.  Emery absolutely adores him and if anybody can get him to fulfill his potential it’s Emery.  It’s why he divides so many on here.  I’m in the positive side because Emery could get the best out of him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Joao's Spanish is really, really good. OK English,  too. In fact, nearly all our players are pretty decent communicators. Can't hurt. Not sure what language John McGinn speaks, to be fair. 🤪

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well according to this thread it ranges between shit and unbelievable.

My view is that he has incredible talent but not delivered on it enough (yet).  I think his style is exactly what we need in terms of helping with opposition low block we struggled with a bit and if Emery could fix him he would be world class.  He could also be as bad as Coutinho in terms of a signing and then would just be an expensive fail.  Emery absolutely adores him and if anybody can get him to fulfill his potential it’s Emery.  It’s why he divides so many on here.  I’m in the positive side because Emery could get the best out of him.

This is how I feel about it as well. I think if he really commits, Emery can turn him into an incredible player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure what this means/involves, “naming rights”, can anyone explain?

"T" from X is an interesting character. Seems to want everyone to know his inside track (his opinion, passed off as ITK) and lambasts anyone who disagrees with him. 

• Like 1

Disappointing that this has gone so quiet the last 2 days with seemingly little movement. I’m not sure it’s in our best interests for this to drag on. 

I hope there is another player in mind if this doesn’t happen that can equally transform our attack. 

6 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Disappointing that this has gone so quiet the last 2 days with seemingly little movement. I’m not sure it’s in our best interests for this to drag on. 

By little movement do you mean idle media speculation? Because that's all we've had so far. Most of those media outlets are probably just reading this site and making up vague articles based on the contents of this thread.

• Like 1

Still bonkers to me that we are going for Felix...and we don't really need him.  

Would be a cool addition but I wouldn't say he's make or break for us. The squad is very good from top to bottom.

I honestly think at this stage we're trying to plug the gap between 4th and 1st-3rd

57 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

I hope there is another player in mind if this doesn’t happen that can equally transform our attack. 

It is within our best interests for this to drag on, because Althleti have no other interested buyers and need cash NOW to spend. We just play hard ball and save ourselves 10 million euro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forget Coutinho, this is more like Rashica. 102 pages for BS links. "Aston Villa might be interested", "Aston Villa weighing up a loan move". At least the other thread had fish memes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry but this is way past " Might be interested " in lol.

It is in we are definitely interested but doesn't mean it will happen due to several factors. ( Notably finances )

Unless you've missed alot of the recent reporting?

Even from Romano etc?

Even Romano said nothing concrete from what I recall. If there's one thing I know about Villa transfers under NWSE is if we're interested in a player for real there's barely any noise until we're already negotiating. All of this feels very much like an Arsenal or Tottenham transfer saga.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Even Romano said nothing concrete from what I recall. If there's one thing I know about Villa transfers under NWSE is if we're interested in a player for real there's barely any noise until we're already negotiating. All of this feels very much like an Arsenal or Tottenham transfer saga.

Not surprised Romano hasn't said anything concrete. It's high profile and he will want to remain cautious so he's never wrong.  He's hardly a balls to the wall journalist

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â