João Félix

Delphinho123

You've heard Onana and Kamara, are closing down in pairs. Now hear the latest from Mazrim records...

Morgan and Felix.
(Morgan and Felix)
When they hear this crap song they want to play
(Morgan and Felix)
I begin screaming
(Morgan and Felix)
'Til I see Diaby walk away
I see Moose Diaby walkin' away...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

You've heard Onana and Kamara, are closing down in pairs. Now hear the latest from Mazrim records...

Morgan and Felix.
(Morgan and Felix)
When they hear this crap song they want to play
(Morgan and Felix)
I begin screaming
(Morgan and Felix)
'Til I see Diaby walk away
I see Moose Diaby walkin' away...

Bostin. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CroVillan said:

Not sure why you’re telling the man to calm down. What’s it to you? So now it’s upto you to police how people show their emotions? 
don’t like the post toddle on. 
it’s obviously a massive signing no matter how you slice it and by the way you describe the player himself it’s obvious you’ve watched sweet f*^% all of him. 

When you wax lyrical over a player that has promised so much been sold for a massive fee but not delivered consistently at two massive clubs (and Chelsea) I’d question if you’ve actually watched him other than the Euros and are just forming an opinion based on YouTube clips. 

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Looks like you could do with some lessons with that grammar and spelling.

Shits fired 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Looks like you could do with some lessons with that grammar and spelling.

Great grammar nazi too, keep going champ.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

When you wax lyrical over a player that has promised so much been sold for a massive fee but not delivered consistently at two massive clubs (and Chelsea) I’d question if you’ve actually watched him other than the Euros and are just forming an opinion based on YouTube clips. 

If you were to scroll through the number of pages I’ve given detailed descriptions about the player his attributes and even his deficiencies that you’d understand I’ve watched him numerous times. Just so happens to don’t like the player which is fine, not your cup of tea. 
but who the hell are you telling people how they can and can’t behave in a post if they’re not vile or offensive. You’re just a negative Nancy that hides behind a keyboard bullying people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroVillan said:

If you were to scroll through the number of pages I’ve given detailed descriptions about the player his attributes and even his deficiencies that you’d understand I’ve watched him numerous times. Just so happens to don’t like the player which is fine, not your cup of tea. 
but who the hell are you telling people how they can and can’t behave in a post if they’re not vile or offensive. You’re just a negative Nancy that hides behind a keyboard bullying people. 

My knight in shining armour!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â