João Félix

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

I just can't get the suarez similarities out of my head...I'm a little bit excited! 

He’s not quite THAT good, especially not at scoring with such ease and variety. Dif players.

Less potent with his teeth too 😆

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

If this is Unai’s No.1 target then we should trust in the system and go for it. 

Felix is a quality player, marred by his apparent falling out with Simeone at Atletico Madrid (who could fall out with a mirror!) 

At the end of the day Atletico want rid so we should take advantage of this.

Exactly, why shouldn’t Unai get what he wants?

And who are we to cry and moan about it? 😆

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

apologies if this has been posted but this is first time ive seen emery speak about felix

click

Been posted about a million times… mostly by me 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

apologies if this has been posted but this is first time ive seen emery speak about felix

click

Lovely that we haven’t just “reduced the distance”, we’ve raced well past Chelsea 😂

All hail King Unai 🙌

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s not quite THAT good, especially not at scoring with such ease and variety. Dif players.

Less potent with his teeth too 😆

I was talking more about a signing that has the chance to completely change our attack to an elite level. 

That kind of special player that improves the whole unit.

It's a gamble, but if it wasn't he wouldn't be available.

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I was talking more about a signing that has the chance to completely change our attack to an elite level. 

That kind of special player that improves the whole unit.

It's a gamble, but if it wasn't he wouldn't be available.

(Sorry, replied to wrong post).

Yep, I totally agree on that.

If Athletico want to get rid, and if Felix actually wants to settle and play football somewhere rather than being shifted from team to team, then surely we can find a financial deal which makes sense for all three parties. 

I don't see why we would need to pay top dollar for an unwanted player and top wages for someone who has showed potential but hasn't quite showed top form over the past 2 years.

Lots of IF's in that though, maybe Felix is happy just taking the big wages at Athletico without playing much and whilst being unhappy.

I'm extremely excited about this one, though it's less do with the fact that he's the fourth most expensive footballer of all time, or that he's shown that he has world-class potential and is still only 24. I'm mainly excited because Unai has a habit of getting the best out of players (his M.O.), more so those with a dip in performance, and more importantly, Unai seems to really, really want him. The way that we've constantly been linked with him, the way that Unai's spoken about Felix in the past and even said that he was better than us (at that moment in time) - the fact that Unai wants Felix so much must mean that he's convinced he can turn him into something truly special.

50 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Think the Barkley deal shows they can at times mean something. 

I always think they mean something. I just got that in before others told me it means nothing and how betting markets work.

However from experience you can only start taking the odds seriously when they get really low. Like 1.3 or something. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â