João Félix

Delphinho123

From his Wikipedia profile: 

Considered by Benfica to be one of the most promising players to have emerged from their youth ranks, Félix is also regarded by pundits as one of the most talented young players in world football. His playing style has led him to be compared to Brazilian former playmaker Kaká and former Benfica players Rui Costa and João Pinto; he has also been likened by some in the media to compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo, as well as former Atlético Madrid forwards Sergio Agüero and Antoine Griezmann.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anything11 said:

This could be our Robinho moment.

Precisely.

Hopefully he realises which club he has signed for though 😆

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

If the Gaffer wants him that’s good enough for me. I expect  Felix to be announced in the next 48 hours if we are serious about him. Diaby out, Felix in. It’s what we do.

Just now, Enda said:

Robinho’s career ended far worse than what I’m hoping for Joao 😬

Basically, what it kickstarted for them… not a comparison of the player or person.

Would be quite a statement if we manage to get this one over the line. 

Would prefer a permanent deal over a loan. Doesn't really seem to be too much interest from other clubs, get it done. 

Would be nice if they took Cash as part of the deal to force the price down further, then Monchi can go and get us a starting RB. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

First ive seen it but it would suggest unai really likes him. So i think the interest is genuine

Doubt has never been about whether interest is genuine or not mate. It's his wages ! I don't get how anybody thinks we can get around that.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Alongside Felix's reluctance to go back to AM, I suspect Unai would want to get him to the US ASAP and start to get his ideas across. All points to fast movement so fingers crossed for the next 48 hours.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anybody seen the odds this morning 👀 

I know, I know. Means nothing. But still.....

Think the Barkley deal shows they can at times mean something. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Doubt has never been about whether interest is genuine or not mate. It's his wages ! I don't get how anybody thinks we can get around that.

I wasnt sure as i have never seen these quotes or unai speak about felix.

You are right about the numbers though. Thats the biggest obstacle 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

It's not just blind faith in the manager, but when he came here I think getting the best out of players whose career has stalled a little was his M.O.

It feels like the right fit for the club and the player to me. Emery is the manager he needs right now imo.

I'm hopeful and excited at the prospect of this signing.

If he can do it with the likes of Bailey, McGinn, Watkins… he can do it with Felix.

Turned them into top players (when they were once considered crap)… Joao has the potential to be world class.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â