João Félix

Delphinho123

Monchi sounds like the genius Delboy always wished he was 😂.

" Look I've got big, big money for you...but not now... In 2025 ( Maybe )... Just give me the goods first ... Pinky swear I'm good for it)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

According to this, initial loan with option for permanent deal the following season:

so "allegedly" a loan for Felix, with an option to buy next summer?

One of our biggest issues last season was scoring against teams deploying the low block. 

Felix is the sort of player that can address that issue. I don't know much about why he's in the circumstances he's in, but I think his profile is such that he could cover the creative and attacking contributions of Diaby, Luiz and potentially Duran in a single player.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so "allegedly" a loan for Felix, with an option to buy next summer?

Yeah, can’t say which reports are legit or accurate. Not for sure anyway.

Just thinking, we’ve seen reports or statements that we weren’t letting Diaby leave without some sort of replacement lined up… and this is the only current deal we are being linked with or having reported/discussed. Sounds like negotiations have been going on for a while and often… it takes one move to make all the dominoes fall into place. Atlético want to do business (such as sign Alvarez from City) as well…

So… we let Diaby go (for a profit) to bring in a better option at 10/SS… and we have enough wide players anyway.

Bailey will get to play wide more often too and be an ideal link player for Felix.

Under Unai, he will fit better and be more effective in our team. Will help us in the CL aswell and has experience of it.

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Ponky said:

One of our biggest issues last season was scoring against teams deploying the low block. 

Felix is the sort of player that can address that issue. I don't know much about why he's in the circumstances he's in, but I think his profile is such that he could cover the creative and attacking contributions of Diaby, Luiz and potentially Duran in a single player.

Yes, I think this is the intention. For Unai, it represents a “levelling up” of the side. We will become more effective.

And good point on Luiz too… Joao can bring the creativity and goals… while we have solidified and strengthened the midfield base without needing an unsuited or more attacking player to fill in there. We have options or depth.

The system/style has been tinkered with slightly and we have raised the physicality/profile of the team too. Onana will help massively and develop with us, so young.  Youri will be a good partner for him at CM too and they will improve their understanding and form from their Belgium showings - Unai will help turn them into a better side too! 😆

• Like 2

2 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Still unsure what has caused this to heat up tonight and no one credible (that I can see) has put their name to it. Happy to be corrected though.  

Would be very happy with this. 

#JoaoFelix ✅👀👀🔜💯 #AVFC #Ginge

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

He's got all the abilities to create and influence. Will definitely make his teammates better.

My guess is that for his calibre of talent and the degree of skill already attained, and his age meaning in all likelihood yet to hit peak powers, he just gets priced out of almost any deal.

Add to this for all that you dont get a player who adds to the tallies or scoresheet himself. Not a forward whos lit up the numbers charts to date.

Yes Atleti's setup and tactics to thank but also perhaps too youthful atm and hasnt developed the killer instincts

Edited by A'Villan

Looks to be gathering pace. Loan with an option would be a great deal and protects us more. That option would need to be pretty water tight if he performs well. 

• Like 1

Get it done Villa. Hopefully today or tomorrow we have some positive news on this. He's currently 4/6 to join us.

I'm intrigued to see how this guy would perform under Emery and it would be a big boost to our attack.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Looks to be gathering pace. Loan with an option would be a great deal and protects us more. That option would need to be pretty water tight if he performs well. 

Yes that would be the best deal. I'd say Atletico would want a big Loan fee up front and similar clauses like we did for Zaniolo that it becomes obligation to buy if he plays certain amount of mins. We'd still have the break clause to pay x amount and not sign him. Some Monchi magic in the deal somewhere anyway. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â