João Félix

Delphinho123

Still unsure what has caused this to heat up tonight and no one credible (that I can see) has put their name to it. Happy to be corrected though.  

Would be very happy with this. 

I don't think I've seen more than 2 hours worth of games with him in. 

Genuinely couldn't tell you how good or bad he is. I don't know his attitude, good or bad. 

All I know is that he went for a mega fee when he was young. He has no control over that and was probably always on a hiding to nothing having to try and live up to that fee. Expecting the next Messi/Ronaldo.

I've seen what Unai has done to players that us fans were not up to the level required to get to where we want to be. I believe he knows the player and person Felix is, far more than any of us and he believes he can get the potential out of the player for both the club's and Felix's benefit.

He was not shy in bigging him up last year and if he's still pressing for him, there's a reason. 

Players react differently to different managers. I suspect Unai isn't anything like Xavi, Poch or Simeone.

I was a bit hesitant about the move from reading posts but the more I think about it, the more I want it to happen so Unai can unleash the player that's seemingly in there.

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I have

Whatever your opinion, are you excited at the prospect of what Unai could do with him in this team? That's where I'm at. Have only seen small amounts of him but know that he is talented. Unai will make him a monster

20 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I don't think I've seen more than 2 hours worth of games with him in. 

Genuinely couldn't tell you how good or bad he is. I don't know his attitude, good or bad. 

All I know is that he went for a mega fee when he was young. He has no control over that and was probably always on a hiding to nothing having to try and live up to that fee. Expecting the next Messi/Ronaldo.

I've seen what Unai has done to players that us fans were not up to the level required to get to where we want to be. I believe he knows the player and person Felix is, far more than any of us and he believes he can get the potential out of the player for both the club's and Felix's benefit.

He was not shy in bigging him up last year and if he's still pressing for him, there's a reason. 

Players react differently to different managers. I suspect Unai isn't anything like Xavi, Poch or Simeone.

I was a bit hesitant about the move from reading posts but the more I think about it, the more I want it to happen so Unai can unleash the player that's seemingly in there.

Poch has never managed him, Potter then Lampard were the managers when Felix was there and Chelsea were/are a mess.

Once the loan was up, and the move wasn’t made permanent, here’s what Neville had to say: 

Neville raved about Felix's quality, explaining on Sky Sports: 'He [Felix] is a proper player, just the way he moves with the ball, it looks different.

'He is so in control, class, real class, he has options in front of him but thinks: "no, I am going to go on my own", really good finish. They [Chelsea] have signed everybody but the one player they should have an option on they haven't got.'

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Felix is gonna be Diaby’s replacement especially as Villa now have the room and affordability. I’m fine with that if the manager wants him.

That just solidifies my previous post. Lampard is all mouth, Potter is a good manager but was thrown into a tornado and never recovered. 

Looking at his stats per 90 at Chelsea and there's plenty to be positive about. Add to that a system that works with him, a manager who has a track record of improving players and a far more settled situation than Chelsea and Barca and there's scope for even the most miserable person to get a little bit excited about the potential of this move.

The speed at which he runs with the ball is insane.

I’m off to sleep Legends!! Up all night working and now the suns coming up and crassshhhing! 
enjoy the banter and hopefully wake up to some juicy news. ✌️

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

I’m off to sleep Legends!! Up all night working and now the suns coming up and crassshhhing! 
enjoy the banter and hopefully wake up to some juicy news. ✌️

Smashed it today mate, rest up. 💪

• Like 1

Seems like there is probably quite serious interest. The thing that doesn't  quite stack up is his preferred position - which seems to be as an inside left - when we have Ramsey, Rogers and maybe also Buendia who also like to occupy that space a lot. Unless the plan is to really,  really overload the left with players that can carry the ball and are good in tight spaces (kw). 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â