João Félix

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

1 million in the first 24 hours on shirt sales alone would be my guess.

Record breaking sales I would assume, for an individual player. And further boosting and multiplying what we have done and will do in that regard… massive really. A game changer.

Demand is going to be mental.

Edited by Jas10

17 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Fellow Villans look at this way. The lad has more talent than any player we’ve had don our colours have no issues with that. 
he’s the sort of player that will dazzle fans when he’s on and leave us in awe. 

That is a pretty big call. In the past 50 years: Brian Little, Sid Cowans, Tony Morely, Paul McGrath, Dwight Yorke, Paul Merson, and Jack Grealish for starters. 

Felix may surpass all them, but he hasn't done it yet. They have and in our colours

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What is this telling us?

That he's currently earning less than our second/third choice left back depending on how SIJ gets on.

So wages aren't a problem in theory.

No way we should be touching £50m on this unless he absolutely flies here.

Atletico are desperate to get rid. 

£20m with add ons up towards £50m is all I'd entertain. They don't like it? No sweat, Semih Kilicsoy is there and will cost half as much.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

If it’s accurate, he is on much lower wages than many expect or assume. €115,385 pw from 2024 to 2029. That’s about £97k pw.

I’m not saying what he and his agent will demand to move to us, but he’s not on crazy money like many keep claiming.

And if that is, indeed the 50% reduction, then he was on £193k before he agreed to that extension.

I don’t think £150-160k pw is impossible, and unappealing for him, especially if we include performance related bonuses.

Let’s see anyway… we’ll only do the deal if it’s affordable and makes sense.

5 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

We can agree to disagree on the first point then lol.

we’ve had amazing players, gut wrenching, skillful, play for our badge etc but skill wise sorry there isn’t a player that possesses his skill set brother. 

You're expressing your opinion as fact.

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Record breaking sales I would assume, for an individual player. And further boosting and multiplying what we have done and will do in that regard… massive really. A game changer.

Don't see it myself. He's not that big a name player is he?

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Felix is a massive name around the world. It will boost our profile massively. 

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

That is a pretty big call. In the past 50 years: Brian Little, Sid Cowans, Tony Morely, Paul McGrath, Dwight Yorke, Paul Merson, and Jack Grealish for starters. 

Felix may surpass all them, but he hasn't done it yet. They have and in our colours

Oh we’ve had some tremendous players, served us well and that I’ve loved. But talent and skill set I’ve not yet seen one in my time. But that’s  just my opinion. 
whether he can harness and perform like that on a regular basis and in our colours is yet to be seen. But like I said I trust Unai to work on that.

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I think he means the talent/skill and potential that he has, his technical level. Not whether or not he would surpass those players. He does have the “twinkle toes”…

In that sense, the only argument I can think of is Coutinho but he was too old and past it to get much out of. There are more qualified people than me to comment on that and other players though.

No one can say how Felix will do or be remembered but there is a lot for Unai to utilise there…

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

High profile, known all over the world. Was known as one of the biggest/best young talents in the world and won the Golden Boy award (best player 21 or under at the time).

Most people know the name… and that he is Atletico’s record transfer.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He has over 12 million followers on Instagram, Watkins has less than a million.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

He has over 12 million followers on Instagram, Watkins has less than a million.

There we are… how many does Emi have?

We will have at least 2 players that will be regarded as superstars… and known all over the world.

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

There we are… how many does Emi have?

We will have at least 2 players that will be regarded as superstars… and known all over the world.

Emi has over 14m, but he’s the world number 1. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â