João Félix

Delphinho123

Not keen on this transfer personally, it's a lot of money and just feel he should have done more with his talents and wonder why he hasn't. Coming from Barca, Chelsea, At Madrid to join us will be viewed as a big step backwards, I wonder if he's as prepared to put the effort in as players who come here and it's seen as a step up.

Have to trust Emery has a good read on the situation though and the club will have done their homework.

Fellow Villans look at this way. The lad has more talent than any player we’ve had don our colours have no issues with that. 
he’s the sort of player that will dazzle fans when he’s on and leave us in awe. I’ve watched him and thought how is that even possible, gliding past players with ease and making the best La Liga defenders look like farm park players. 
it’s the consistency and ability to put away more chances that holds him back and if there’s anyone that can fix that it’s Unai. 
if we pull this off it’s a needle mover and Unai knows it, it’ll be such a massive coup. 

risk yes by Unai and co but one worth taking. Loss of job worthy not a chance, the King has runs on the board that far outweigh any ideas of that. Buckle up if we get Felix, we’re going places.

• Like 1

I've a feeling he's struggled as he's not found his home. He'll find a settled squad, settled management structure, a settled place where he is wanted and will know he is appreciated, will have such Spanish speakers as the world's number keeper around him. Yes he's Portuguese but has spent years in Spain. He is a player I feel has to feel wanted and have a structure around him. Of course when you're tasted the top table at Barca you want such levels ie champions league. But once he settles in under Unai he'll be again a world record breaking player.

Boas-vindas João

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 3

It would boost us in so many ways… on the commercial & marketing side too! 

Most of all the pitch (Unai will sort him) but away from it too… more exposure and custom, crazy sales are possible especially if we use him as part of a further kit reveal.

Raise our profile, turn heads and attract higher calibre players in future…

We would be making a real statement.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

First time I’ve thought of this… but how much could we make off shirt sales and commercial deals if he signed? Football fans all over the globe will pay attention… many will be shocked and many will be envious too…

We will have some really high profile players and superstars… Emi, Ollie and Felix?! Wow…

Some future ones too perhaps, like Rogers and Onana.

Players like Pau and Bailey will be noticed in CL..

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Fellow Villans look at this way. The lad has more talent than any player we’ve had don our colours have no issues with that. 

I'll disagree with that thanks.

9 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

It’s the consistency and ability to put away more chances that holds him back and if there’s anyone that can fix that it’s Unai.

Agree.

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

First time I’ve thought of this… but how much could we make off shirt sales if he signed? Football fans all over the globe will pay attention… many will be shocked and many will be envious too…

1 million in the first 24 hours on shirt sales alone would be my guess.

Bulking a little and making those late runs or unlocking Ollie presents a lot of tantalising options. I think Unai could certainly help with his finishing, especially with the wingers we have. His dribbling from what I’ve watched is truly fantastic. I can see why Unai is so keen. 

Just now, ender4 said:

What is this telling us?

If it’s accurate, he is on much lower wages than many expect or assume. €115,385 pw from 2024 to 2029. That’s about £97k pw.

I’m not saying what he and his agent will demand to move to us, but he’s not on crazy money like many keep claiming.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'll disagree with that thanks.

Agree.

We can agree to disagree on the first point then lol.

we’ve had amazing players, gut wrenching, skillful, play for our badge etc but skill wise sorry there isn’t a player that possesses his skill set brother. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â