João Félix

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

The only one of those that was signed by Emery was Duran, and rumour was we were already tracking him anyway. And Duran is more than capable, just a bad attitude. It was a risk, one which we're very likely to make money on.

This is very different. Would Unai have got starry eyed and signed his mate Coutinho? Very doubtful, cos he's an adult that actually knows his stuff.

Quite certain it was stated that Duran was tracked well before Emery joined and Emery didn't sanction it

• Like 1

I have a feeling that this will happen which is why Diaby has been let go.

I've never been bowled over by him in the limited amount of him I've seen, but he is exactly the sort of brilliant talent gone a bit wayward that Emery could turn into a world beater again. 

If Unai sees it, and he wants him, I think it could end up being a masterstroke - as long as Felix wants it and knows that Emery can turn him around. 

1 hour ago, Biskitt said:

I know the internet can be a difficult place for some so please see my easy to follow guide

Screenshot_20240725_060249_Chrome.jpg

didn't say i couldn't watch it just said I it was a crap name for a channel, just a throw away dumb joke, not meant as an insult

Edited by VillanousOne

The more I think about it, the more this deal worries me. Unai is taking a massive gamble, and it’s one that could blow up in his face or it could prove to be a master stroke. This is just the sort of player who has their career completely turned around by Unai Emery, but he will be coming in on massive wages and I worry that we run the risk of spending 3-4years of his 5 year contract farming him out on loan.
That said…If this is the player that Unai really wants, then he deserves our trust as he has more than earned that imo. 

Edited by Woody1000
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

The more I think about it, the more this deal worries me. Unai is taking a massive gamble, and it’s one that could blow up in his face or it could prove to be a master stroke. This is just the sort of player who has their career completely turned around by Unai Emery, but he will be coming in on massive wages and I worry that we run the risk of spending 3-4years of his 5 year contract farming him out on loan.
That said…If this is the player that Unai really wants, then he deserves our trust as he has more than earned that imo. 

I was worried and reluctant at first, so I agree with all of your concerns. But, after thinking some more, I trust Unai, if he sees something in Felix then I believe that he can bring it out of the lad. Let's just hope that if he comes here, he comes here hungry and ready to learn. If he puts in a shift and lets the manager help him turn his career around, he can be a hero for this club. Let's just hope!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

I was negative to begin with as well, but I have been refreshing VT every 10 mins for the past two days to check updates in the hope that there has been a massive u-turn and he decides to join us… 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â