João Félix

Delphinho123

Just now, macandally said:

I have trotted out any of those, I have just think that her sees himself above Aston Villa, did last year and may still do this year.

The worst case for me are we are his last option, that won’t help us or him and instead of Athleti, it will be us carrying the baggage

I think sitting down and conversing with Unai will be enough to get him on board, then comes the elite level coaching he hasn’t really had… not for a while at least.

Didn’t he play for Fat Frank at Chelski? 😂

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I just hope that when/if this move happens, we don’t see the same doubts or negativity and at least give this a chance and give him time to impress or settle/adjust. Embrace it rather than keep an eye out for anything to jump on.

Sometimes people just want things to fail to satisfy their own ego and view, it’s madness.

I don’t care if I’m wrong, all I care about is the success and progress of Aston Villa FC… and Unai’s happiness 😁

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I think sitting down and conversing with Unai will be enough to get him on board, then comes the elite level coaching he hasn’t really had… not for a while at least.

Didn’t he play for Fat Frank at Chelski? 😂

I think that’s the biggest thing here. Believe Unai had the wool pulled over his eyes with Durán and maybe the lack of background and research on his personality that we’ll be going super extensive on any of our future transfers to ensure it doesn’t happen again or at least mitigate it. 

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I just hope that when/if this move happens, we don’t see the same doubts or negativity and at least give this a chance and give him time to impress or settle/adjust. Embrace it rather than keep an eye out for anything to jump on.

Sometimes people just want things to fail to satisfy their own ego and view, it’s madness.

I don’t care if I’m wrong, all I care about is the success and progress of Aston Villa FC… and Unai’s happiness 😁

A lot of people are negative because they don’t believe the deal would take place. Sort of like people are very negative to Luiz and Duran when it was know that they are leaving. Most Villa players good, players that want to leave or don’t want to join can’t play football.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

I think that’s the biggest thing here. Believe Unai had the wool pulled over his eyes with Durán and maybe the lack of background and research on his personality that we’ll be going super extensive on any of our future transfers to ensure it doesn’t happen again or at least mitigate it. 

Yeah Unai barely had anything to do with Duran so that can’t be held against him. That’s on Lange who is being “appreciated” by Spurs fans now 😂

Moreno was superb in his first season but our rotten injury luck struck. He made us a better side and seeing him link up with JJ was a sight to behold!

Pau has been transformational.

Diaby did quite well (plenty of goal contributions) in his debut season and would have improved if he stayed.

Tielemans has proved the doubters wrong and is getting better and better.

Look at Rogers!! Plenty doubted that one…

More than that, I’m going to keep repeating it: Unai elevated our players to new levels that we didn’t even imagine. 

Edited by Jas10

Sorry off topic but I’ve asked the question in another thread and no response. 
anyone know when the last of the lads are catching up with the team. Emi, Ezri and Ollie? 
after the US tour or they coming at the end of that tour? 

cheers x

Just now, CroVillan said:

Sorry off topic but I’ve asked the question in another thread and no response. 
anyone know when the last of the lads are catching up with the team. Emi, Ezri and Ollie? 
after the US tour or they coming at the end of that tour? 

cheers x

38th Jolember.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah Unai barely had anything to do with Duran so that can’t be held against him. That’s on Lange who is being “appreciated” by Spurs fans now 😂

Moreno was superb in his first season but our rotten injury luck struck. He made us a better side and seeing him link up with JJ was a sight to behold!

Pau has been transformational.

Diaby did quite well (plenty of goal contributions) in his debut season and would have improved if he stayed.

Tielemans has proved the doubters wrong and is getting better and better.

More than that, I’m going to keep repeating it: Unai elevated our players to new level that we didn’t even imagine. 

Oh no doubt brother. Can’t fault the man at all maybe just on his chin scratching because for some bloody reason I start scratching and rubbing mine. 

I just we’ll be more diligent in player evaluation and screening because of not wanting bad apples creeping in. 

There's a guy on Youtube I really like called Pythagoras in Boots who does player analysis and he did a video on Felix about a year ago before his loan to Chelsea which is really interesting. The same guy did a video about Kamara 2 years ago just as we signed him and his analysis was absolutely spot on. 

His conclusion was that Felix is one of the most mismanaged talents of his generation and someone that needs to play in a system with players that run in behind. He also felt the Chelsea loan was going to be a bad fit too.

I know theres some risks with it but I totally understand why Emery wants him in that number 10/Second Striker position as the upside could be enormous if he fulfills his potential.

Edited by Biskitt
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biskitt said:

There's a guy on Youtube I really like called Pythagoras in Boots who does player analysis and he did a video on Felix about a year ago before his loan to Chelsea which is really interesting. The same guy did a video about Kamara 2 years ago just as we signed him and his analysis was absolutely spot on. 

His conclusion was that Felix is one of the most mismanaged talents of his generation and someone that needs to play in a system with players that run in behind. He also felt the Chelsea loan was going to be a bad fit too.

I know theres some risks with it but I totally understand why Emery wants him in that number 10/Second Striker position as the upside could be enormous if he fulfills his potential.

video unavailable is a crap name for a YouTube channel

11 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Oh no doubt brother. Can’t fault the man at all maybe just on his chin scratching because for some bloody reason I start scratching and rubbing mine. 

I just we’ll be more diligent in player evaluation and screening because of not wanting bad apples creeping in. 

“It’s amazing…”

😁

My only worry is we won't sign him. All the issues people have here in the thread is just the general stuff you get. All I care about is how much Emery wants him. 

21 minutes ago, Biskitt said:

Thanks mate, enjoyed that. I’m feeling an eagerness for Unai to get to coaching him… he could be sensational for us. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â