João Félix

Delphinho123

46 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

It was tongue in cheek but one thing is for sure brother.

that it’s happening 🥳💥🤣

You conned me into staring at this for a good 10 seconds thinking a tweet was loading with new information ffs 🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You conned me into staring at this for a good 10 seconds thinking a tweet was loading with new information 🤦🏽‍♂️

Oh been there done that numerous times my friend hahahaha 

sorry

not sorry 🤣

• Haha 1

Regarding inconsistency I'd say that's a common feature for flair players, not many of these maverics can produce magic every week, also other more nitty gritty type of players often go through spells of weaker form during a season. On top of that, I'd say that up until 23-25 you cant really expect a player to be perfectly consistant during a whole season.

I would be happy for us to spend big on him and rotate him, not expect him to bring magic every week, as we are quite well stacked in the attacking mid/left department we have the luxury to rotate quite much.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TRO said:

Let’s just hope, we are his No1 choice……now.

that might warm me a bit.

You’re warm enough, we signed Onana! All 6’5” of him!

Cool it!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Firstly quickly edit “was” with “were” before Paul McGrath catches on. Secondly I totally agree there is talk that he’s opening to be idea but in reality as Big a club as we are we’re still not globally recognised as such. 
some players come here and go “wow, never realised Villa were such a massive and filled with tradition” it’s just how it is and I have no doubt with on field performances, CL and more exposure we’ll be looked at in the same light as Arse, Manure and the City’s of the world.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Wonder if we can shift Digne to Saudi to follow Diaby and join Him, Benzema and Kante at All Ittihad … that right there frees up a billion pounds per year in wages 😂

Diaby brings them to the quota

45 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Firstly quickly edit “was” with “were” before Paul McGrath catches on. Secondly I totally agree there is talk that he’s opening to be idea but in reality as Big a club as we are we’re still not globally recognised as such. 
some players come here and go “wow, never realised Villa were such a massive and filled with tradition” it’s just how it is and I have no doubt with on field performances, CL and more exposure we’ll be looked at in the same light as Arse, Manure and the City’s of the world.

If he hasn’t called him out on the …………..’s, I don’t think he will on the was.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Why don't we do a swap deal Duran + 20m for Felix?  

I'm sure Simeone and Duran would get on a like a house on fire 🤣

spacer.png

Not if Jhon sets fire to the house first!

Edited by Jas10

Looks like we're the only club with an interest in Felix at the moment...and Atletico need to sell him. Plenty of time to let the pieces fall into place and get it done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Looks like we're the only club with an interest in Felix at the moment...and Atletico need to sell him. Plenty of time to let the pieces fall into place and get it done.

On our end, yes… on their end, not much.

We can move on to other targets. They will continue to struggle to move him on, unless they reach an agreement/compromise with us. Want a solution before they have to join up for preseason.

Benfica are interested and reported to have made an offer… dunno how they would make the finances work and whether they would be as big a draw for him rn as us (step back?).

Edited by Jas10

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What made you think he couldn’t be asked there?

If you can't apply yourself playing for the biggest clubs in the world, he's not going to at a lesser club.  He'll be a big fish in a smaller pond (in his head).

• Like 1

Unai turned McGinn, Watkins, Bailey, Konsa  into top class performers… with arguably less talent at his disposal.

Each of these players was written off at some point or other or deemed simply not good enough… there were even calls for sales.

Imagine what he can do with someone like Felix…

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â