João Félix

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yes €70m is too much for either player, they will need to drop the price if we are going to do a deal for him. I think something closer to €50m Euro is where we'd want to be doing a deal at

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Whatever the outcome, it’s a complicated deal to do - not to say it won’t happen, but from Romano to Percy and others, comes the acknowledgement of the big financial barriers to overcome. Let’s just wait and see as I’m sure Monchi, Unai and his team have various deals in negotiation. 

I think we’d rather speculate endlessly about every single possibility. More fun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I said “if”…..the “if” hasn’t been established yet.

if Unai wants to take the gamble, who am I to question him.

All I am saying is at 50mill, only A Madrid, are ridding themselves of the problem.

why should Unai risk, his reputation.

but it’s his call.

ps despite all the fan clamour, for his talent…..there is not exactly a stampede of clubs for his signature is there?….and his inflated view of himself, is still prevalent on where he wants to go, only the best for him.

Its a very sticky dilemma financially we could get done over.. i rate him extremely high in terms of talent hes right up there with the best in the world, but im still very unsure if we should risk trying to sign him, he is that luxury player that you love but also the player you probably dont want, if he gets involved in a match for 90 minutes on a consistent basis then yes bring him but if he  was doing that then he would probably be a permanent signing for barca or one of the other giants because the kid has literally everything in terms of ability.

Its Monchi & Emery’s call at the end of the day but im also not jumping on that train of ‘if Emery wants him then we should all want him’ it’s dangerous, yes Emery is a don at getting the best out of players but it doesn’t always work.

• Like 1

The deal could be dead but maybe we are just walking away for the time being so Atletico/Felix have to lower their demands. I suspect he will move somewhere late in the window but whether that's here, who knows.

I think the player wants to come and we want to buy him. Isn't that normally what happens?  Now the club to club negotiations happen to see if we can agree a fee

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Does anyone think that if there was no FFP that our owners would pay the fee and wages?

I'd there was no FFP or wage restrictions our owners would probably be audaciously aiming even higher.

Olmo, Alvarez, Williams etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Does anyone think that if there was no FFP that our owners would pay the fee and wages?

If there was no ffp Watkins wouldn't be playing for us anymore, so maybe yes, he could be our new number 9

• Like 2

Different player types and Whilst I don’t particularly rate him , would Toney at £40m be a better signing for us in terms of 20 + goals a season  than  the eye watering wages and fee for Felix ? 

Or is the ceiling for Felix really that high that we go all in on him ?

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd there was no FFP or something wages or owners would probably be audaciously aiming even higher.

Olmo, Alvarez, Williams etc.

T 🔨 

🤩😭

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Different player types and Whilst I don’t particularly rate him , would Toney at £40m be a better signing for us in terms of 20 + goals a season  than  the eye watering wages and fee for Felix ? 

Id prefer toney to felix tbh

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

If people think Felix is a bit of a knob… 

well, watch out! 👀

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Yes €70m is too much for either player, they will need to drop the price if we are going to do a deal for him. I think something closer to €50m Euro is where we'd want to be doing a deal at

35m

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Toneys more what we need if duran leaves. Proven in PL

Ugh 🤢 please stop.

Worth considering whether he could even play with Ollie, not disrupt him and be less of a tw*t.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id prefer toney to felix tbh

Yeah but how would this work with Ollie?

Toney isn't coming here to be rotation or backup to Ollie either.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â