João Félix

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Awol said:

I’m not convinced this is dead, yet. Our team is likely to haggle over every million to save as much as possible. No rush on our side, but every day it goes on Felix is closer to going back in for pre-season at Atleti - which the player and the club want to avoid. Bit of patience needed I think. 

No fat lady singing yet my brother. 🙏

2 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Farrkkk me Jas I’m still in stitches!!🤣

“I don’t”!! Hahahaa

Hey, I aim to please and delight, put a few smiles on a few faces… would be a dull and dour place if we couldn’t have a laugh! That’s what makes it fun! 😆

Only place I get to connect with fellow Villa fans too.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

There’s a man that nose what’s going on.

Dw, I’ve got an appointment tmrw.

Now, are we signing Felix or what? 

6 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What am I meant to do now with my new Villa shirt with Felix on the back?

Buy one with Messi 11 on

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What am I meant to do now with my new Villa shirt with Felix on the back?

Buy a cat?

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Awol said:

I’m not convinced this is dead, yet. Our team is likely to haggle over every million to save as much as possible. No rush on our side, but every day it goes on Felix is closer to going back in for pre-season at Atleti - which the player and the club want to avoid. Bit of patience needed I think. 

🤞

17 minutes ago, Awol said:

Agreed, the only pressure is on their side.

If there is any truth in him wanting it done by the end of July to avoid the Madrid preseason then I imagine we’ll wait until as close as possible to get the deal we want. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

If there is any truth in him wanting it done by the end of July to avoid the Madrid preseason then I imagine we’ll wait until as close as possible to get the deal we want. 

So wait…..no Raphinha sale means no Williams at Barca 👀

28 minutes ago, Awol said:

I'm not convinced it was ever alive!

Whatever the outcome, it’s a complicated deal to do - not to say it won’t happen, but from Romano to Percy and others, comes the acknowledgement of the big financial barriers to overcome. Let’s just wait and see as I’m sure Monchi, Unai and his team have various deals in negotiation. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â