João Félix

Delphinho123

Felix is going to be our odegaard or Fernandes, that creative force that dictates and shapes the play. 

He’ll also bring out the best in other intelligent players when they get used to each other. Easily our most creative player since Grealish. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Oh well… Álvarez it is then 😁

unless we manage to negotiate something… over to you Monchi…

If we can’t afford 45m Félix, we ain’t affording 70m Alvarez.

15 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I reckon he will think he’s above us, and will play as such. There’s an arrogance there that I’m not convinced by. He doesn’t strike me as the sort of player they will run and run and put his body on the line to block a shot. I haven’t seen much of him, in fairness, only for Portugal a few times - and each time I have never quite understood the hype. 

This is what I’m saying Tayls, I’ve watched him numerous times (probably watch football wee too much) and an unmotivated player he is not. He has his flaws I agree and things to work on but the kid is magic. Without repeating myself he has attributes no other player on our squad comes close to. Yes he most certainly does have a swagger and slight arrogance to him but couldn’t give two rats if gels with his team mates and follows Unai’s instructions. 
The clincher for me is that Unai wants him. If the man thinks he can work with him and improve a few flaws then I’m so down because there’s not a chance in hell Monchi nor Unai would be purchasing a player they thought was too hard basket and unable to coach. 

watch his game against Villarreal 2 or 3 years ago for Atletico literally had my mouth open the whole game in awe. Hope all is well

Edited by CroVillan
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Unai got us champions league football, his reputation will be fine. My concern is financially it's a risk, and I worry if Felix will be motivated. I still don't see it happening though. 

I said “if”…..the “if” hasn’t been established yet.

if Unai wants to take the gamble, who am I to question him.

All I am saying is at 50mill, only A Madrid, are ridding themselves of the problem.

why should Unai risk, his reputation.

but it’s his call.

ps despite all the fan clamour, for his talent…..there is not exactly a stampede of clubs for his signature is there?….and his inflated view of himself, is still prevalent on where he wants to go, only the best for him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

❌ Aston Villa says 'no' to the price of Raphinha and Joao Félix

📌 Unai Emery's team is not considering signing wingers today, considering that they are inaccessible players and beyond their financial availability.

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

spacer.png

Hallelujah!!!

our people are no mugs.

Edited by TRO

7 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

This is what I’m saying Tayls, I’ve watched him numerous times (probably watch football wee too much) and an unmotivated player he is not. He has his flaws I agree and things to work on but the kid is magic. Without repeating myself he has attributes no other player on our squad comes close to. Yes he most certainly does have a swagger and slight arrogance to him but couldn’t give two rats if gels with his team mates and follows Unai’s instructions. 
The clincher for me is that Unai wants him. If the man thinks he can work with him and improve a few floors then I’m so down because there’s not a chance in hell Monchi nor Unai would be purchasing a player they thought was too hard basket and unable to coach. 

watch his game against Villarreal 2 or 3 years ago for Atletico literally had my mouth open the whole game in awe. Hope all is well

Jhon Durán says Hi

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Smokescreen has done it's job - now let's see who we go for

Monchi leaking interest to expedite other targets. Here we go. 

4 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

That’s a real shame. Any who guess we’re gonna be looking at someone else. Time to give me a Semih. 

Have you seen him play?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â