João Félix

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What does yellow tick mean?  I thought it was blue ticks all the way?

The yellow tick is the old blue tick. Legit important accounts 

the blue ticks are the chumps who pay for it.

before I get notified… sky sports has a yellow tick, sooo it’s not a guaranteed top tier source. Just a major outlet

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

Just now, Pongo Waring said:

What does that mean? Google translate gives "João Félix closed at Aston Villa" but that could mean a number of things if poorly translated. 

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

It the quote random twitter nobodies day? If I tweet something can someone put my tweet in here as information?

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhhh a yellow tick account. 

this is saucy… or is it sourcey 

Or sorcery 😳

Just now, Pongo Waring said:

Highly regarded Benfica ITK

Built a massive following then has he with his key ITK information? 730 followers

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

What does that mean? Google translate gives "João Félix closed at Aston Villa" but that could mean a number of things if poorly translated. 

Is that like saying “closed the door to Aston Villa” or something - a negative rather than a positive. (Depending on how you see the possible arrival)

Just now, Tayls said:

Is that like saying “closed the door to Aston Villa” or something - a negative rather than a positive. (Depending on how you see the possible arrival)

Exactly, I have no idea. 

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

It means, I would have to work too hard there….and I want an easy time.

I have a big reputation for potential, to maintain, I might ruin it there.

😂

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Translates to "João Félix signed with Aston Villa."

So there we have it.

The phrase "João Félix fechado no Aston Villa" means that João Félix has completed or finalized his transfer to Aston Villa. In this context, "fechado" is a Portuguese term often used in football transfers to indicate that a deal is confirmed or closed.

Edited by Pongo Waring
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If this rumour turned out to be Bonafide….I fear unai’s reputation would be more on the line than the player’s.

Athletico are desperate to recover their money…..if he was as good as some profess, a loan with an option to buy, would not be resisted, by them.

Whoever buys him, will have a” pig in a poke”

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Translates to "João Félix signed with Aston Villa."

So there we have it.

The phrase "João Félix fechado no Aston Villa" means that João Félix has completed or finalized his transfer to Aston Villa. In this context, "fechado" is a Portuguese term often used in football transfers to indicate that a deal is confirmed or closed.

Tweet from a guy with a handful of followers who tweeted over 3 weeks ago Benfica had signed Robin Gosens and he accepted a 2m salary. 

The way the bs works is tweet about something being done which is already rumoured in the news. If it's announced within a week or so you can claim to be ITK 

Edited by CVByrne

Too risky and surely better options to be had…

If this transfer goes bad - we’re potentially in a £60 million FFP hole and 125k/week wages for up to 5 years with no way to move the player on.

Oh and the excuse that it’s a Simeone issue is also gone making any potential future transfer even more unsavoury.

Would set us back years, right when we’re looking to make the next big step.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KangarooVillan said:

If this transfer goes bad - we’re potentially in a £60 million FFP hole and 125k/week wages for up to 5 years with no way to move the player on.

Oh and the excuse that it’s a Simeone issue is also gone making any potential future transfer even more unsavoury.

Unless we go with a year long loan with an option to buy.

3 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

125k/week sounds very conservative.

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Unless we go with a year long loan with an option to buy.

The word is Athletico want to finally get rid of him and don't want any more loans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

125k/week sounds very conservative.

He is on about £225k at Athletico, not sure how much pay cut he is willing to take. We need to stay away from signings like that.

Edited by Czarnikjak

Any player, with talent, but a questionable work rate…..is a no no for me.

too many opponents with talent and graft, are hard to over come.

thankfully this management is fully aware of that.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â