João Félix

Delphinho123

Whether we get Felix or not it's clear we'll be replacing Diaby with a big money attacker. Do you reckon that's us done or will we go and drop another £30/40m on a RB/CB also? We're bound to right??

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

spacer.png

Honestly if we sign him, I won't exactly cry as it’s what Unai & Monchi have decided. Can see the merits of him as a SS but I'm just not Felix's biggest fan and would prefer to play Rogers there and get a CF who is more physical or better finisher. But each to their own

Love the GIF Btw. Makes me want to hug and squeeze this big goofy guard I’m working alongside with tonight. 🤗

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

You know what they say about opinions and arseholes brother…….

personally I love the bloke, there’s a flair and spark only a few players have and he’s got it. Sporadic yes but if anyone is going to unlock it it’s Unai. The kid glides around the field, his vision is ridiculous but yes with every positive there’s negatives and that’s what others may focus on. Not one person is right or wrong but one thing we can agree on is that if Unai wants him then it’s fair to say he can see something in him. 

I disagree with my bloody best mate on certain sporting topics doesn’t mean I hate or am angry with him. But at the end of the day just means I’m right hahahaha 

let’s all wait and see, converse, share opinions but no use ridiculing one and other on who’s right or wrong because only one man’s opinion matters. Xx

Aw, this is lovely ☺️

😂

31 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Whether we get Felix or not it's clear we'll be replacing Diaby with a big money attacker. Do you reckon that's us done or will we go and drop another £30/40m on a RB/CB also? We're bound to right??

I think a big money attacker, and some sort of defensive unit player 

Whether that be a CB or a CB/RB hybrid etc 

Although based on how Unai seems to love the left and attack it could be two more left sided attackers 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Would be disappointed by this. That money is much better spent imo

Noises getting louder.

We shall see though, they may still decide against it ultimately.

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

👀😱

“João Félix’s return to England is imminent 👀

Would Aston Villa be a good challenge for the Portuguese international?”

Who the heck is sporttv and ESC Online?

1 hour ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Not a new or exciting take from me at all here, very neutral and boring, but... I don't want especially him. From what I saw he was crap at Chelsea. Unai could probably get a tune out of the lad and I'd wish him well of course but I hope we look for other options.

Chelsea have been a bit like Southgate's England for the past 2 or 3 seasons - very good at making excellent players look ordinary.

• Haha 1

Well, if Emery gets him playing well then he can be sold on at profit. I can't imagine him reaching the levels he was hyped to but he can certainly perform better than he did at Chelsea. It's risky if we're dumping a load of money on this but I suspect it won't be as big as expected.

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

This would be a huge signing if we could pull it off. Profile of the club would be greatly improved and we'd get a very talented player who Emery would get the best out of. He's a superior player to Diaby in the central spaces and his ability and close control make him ideally suited to the second forward position beside Watkins. 

Like signing Coutinho improved our profile? While costing us tens of millions.

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ohhhh a yellow tick account. 

this is saucy… or is it sourcey 

What does yellow tick mean?  I thought it was blue ticks all the way?

19 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I’ve stopped caring who we sign. If Monchi and Unai want him, I’ll back whoever they want. 

This is me as well...  We've all seen how much Unai has improved a squad of players most of us wanted to be rid of before he arrived, so how much could he improve someone like Felix who arguably has more natural talent than our entire squad put together? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â