João Félix

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

**** **** me, it's like GroundHog Day in here.

'I don't get why we're linked with him'

*People explain why with video evidence, stats, reasons etc.*

toaster-lights-on-and-off.gif 

Once something is a page old, it is forgotten 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

*People explain why with video evidence, stats, reasons etc.*

toaster-lights-on-and-off.gif 

'We should definitely sign, him, imagine him in Unai's hands etc. etc.'

*People explain why not with video evidence of his previous misses, stats, reasons etc.*

'I don't get why people don't want him, trust in Unai & Monchi'

People have very different views on the merits of signing him so the groundhog day works both ways

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

'We should definitely sign, him, imagine him in Unai's hands etc. etc.'

*People explain why not with video evidence of his previous misses, stats, reasons etc.*

'I don't get why people don't want him, trust in Unai & Monchi'

People have very different views on the merits of signing him so the groundhog day works both ways

Can we all just kiss and makeup?!😋😙

5 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Can we all just kiss and makeup?!😋😙

spacer.png

Honestly if we sign him, I won't exactly cry as its what Unai & Monchi have decided. Can see the merits of him as a SS but I'm just not Felix's biggest fan and would prefer to play Rogers there and get a CF who is more physical or better finisher. But each to their own

24 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Please direct me to some because I seemed to have missed any compelling arguments based in his actual performances and all his stats, particularly last season, shows that he contributes effectively to the team. 

The only argument that really has merit is when we talk about cost because that is something that absolutely must be taken into consideration. He won't be cheap in terms of fee and wages.

Finally, I don't really see why you're mocking people for putting their trust and faith in Emery and Monchi. They've very much earned it. 

28 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Once something is a page old, it is forgotten 

Ancient villatalk proverb

• Like 2

Not a new or exciting take from me at all here, very neutral and boring, but... I don't want especially him. From what I saw he was crap at Chelsea. Unai could probably get a tune out of the lad and I'd wish him well of course but I hope we look for other options.

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Please direct me to some because I seemed to have missed any compelling arguments based in his actual performances and all his stats, particularly last season, shows that he contributes effectively to the team. 

The only argument that really has merit is when we talk about cost because that is something that absolutely must be taken into consideration. He won't be cheap in terms of fee and wages.

Finally, I don't really see why you're mocking people for putting their trust and faith in Emery and Monchi. They've very much earned it. 

It was reworking your original comment to demonstrate that the same conversation/argument can be applied to both viewpoints.

From memory, there was a highlight video from his time at Barca where it showed more missed attempts than goals and someone showed some green bars or spider maps of Felix vs Diaby I think but sorry I'm not sifting through the various pages between this chat and the Summer Transfer one to get quotes

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

The Coutinho references are just lazy.

Just needs to get a new set of gnashers then the transformation is complete…

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

spacer.png

Honestly if we sign him, I won't exactly cry as its what Unai & Monchi have decided. Can see the merits of him as a SS but I'm just not Felix's biggest fan and would prefer to play Rogers there and get a CF who is more physical or better finisher. But each to their own

spacer.png

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

spacer.png

You know what they say about opinions and arseholes brother…….

personally I love the bloke, there’s a flair and spark only a few players have and he’s got it. Sporadic yes but if anyone is going to unlock it it’s Unai. The kid glides around the field, his vision is ridiculous but yes with every positive there’s negatives and that’s what others may focus on. Not one person is right or wrong but one thing we can agree on is that if Unai wants him then it’s fair to say he can see something in him. 

I disagree with my bloody best mate on certain sporting topics doesn’t mean I hate or am angry with him. But at the end of the day just means I’m right hahahaha 

let’s all wait and see, converse, share opinions but no use ridiculing one and other on who’s right or wrong because only one man’s opinion matters. Xx

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â