João Félix

Delphinho123

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Chindie said:

One of those players that has all the ability in the world, but you're gambling on him showing it reliably game after game and getting into the right place mentally and personally to succeed. And it's a big money gamble. 

If we want him, you'd back us to have the best team to get him performing. But I don't think it's given they'd succeed. I also don't think he'd want to come here in all honesty, and that might tell you everything about how likely to succeed he'd be.

This. Will he embrace Villa? Hard to imagine. Still feel like Mendes plants these stories of flirtations with Villa to leverage other Felix deals. I fear we are being played, but maybe not this time?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

9 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

This. Will he embrace Villa? Hard to imagine. Still feel like Mendes plants these stories of flirtations with Villa to leverage other Felix deals. I fear we are being played, but maybe not this time?

Mendes is also trying to negotiate a deal with Barca still - he could be playing both sides so he always comes out on top, if this is true 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

If he plays Monchi, he'll end up out in the weeds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If he plays Monchi, he'll end up out in the weeds

Could be some Monchi magic leaking this to put pressure on other targets whilst also shifting our negotiations with Mendes. 

3 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Please don't do this  Monchi

I trust Unai. If he thinks he can get the best of him then so do I. But I am wary of a player who has snubbed us every window since the Don came in to be committed to the cause.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I trust Unai. If he thinks he can get the best of him then so do I. But I am wary of a player who has snubbed us every window since the Don came in to be committed to the cause.

No player is committed to the cause. You do better as a side, better players join. You do worse, they leave. 

6 hours ago, bobzy said:

No player is committed to the cause. You do better as a side, better players join. You do worse, they leave. 

I think many players aren't, but I also I don't think it's black and white. Lots of grey areas and timing in how and when players choose to sign, too, must admit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â