João Félix

Delphinho123

I don't agree with all this dodged a bullet talk, if the boss wanted him it's a real shame he couldn't get him.

He will be a disaster at Chelsea however, but that doesn't change what could have happened under emery.

• Like 3

You know what earlier in the window I wanted him but I think part of it was the big name and reputation. Then after seeing Rogers playing the position he would occupy lately I definitely don't think we need him. We are looking good with all that pace and power in the final third and I don't think Felix particularly has either. He would have been a luxury player, a vanity signing. We need players that want to come here, that work hard on the pitch.

30 minutes ago, villa89 said:

6 year deal... That'll end well...

Plus an option year because 6yrs wasn't enough... Baffling 

Bye Felix you fraud. Give me Rogers in the #10 and signing Vitor Roque any day

8 minutes ago, villanmac said:

I take some solace in Mendes being on Sawiris's shit list and Nas perhaps one day having the opportunity to tell him to his face.

apparently they are good friends and he helped broker the Unai to us deal

Genuinely very happy he isn’t coming here. Not convinced at all he is what we need, he didn’t want to be here, he just had expensive flop written all over him. I’m burned by Hollywood names at VP

• Like 3

Not what we needed and dodged a bullet for me. I mentioned recently that I spoke to a Portuguese national and he said Felix has the talent but not the mindset or work ethic. He should fit in well at the Chelsea horse and pony show.

• Like 1

He’s an elite player and I trust Emery if he wanted him. However, I wouldn’t have wanted him coming in and stalling the development of Rogers, Duran or Ramsey perhaps? Our forward line is great, especially if we hold onto Duran in this window. I rather we put our funds into sorting any defensive issues this window.

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

He’s an elite player and I trust Emery if he wanted him. However, I wouldn’t have wanted him coming in and stalling the development of Rogers, Duran or Ramsey perhaps? Our forward line is great, especially if we hold onto Duran in this window. I rather we put our funds into sorting any defensive issues this window.

Is he though?

He might have been, he definitely looked like he had the potential to be but is he right now?

He's fallen off and the risk was always that he might not get back, even with emery, glad it's not us who's taken that risk on

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â