João Félix

Delphinho123

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

He didn’t pick Chelsea over us. We didn’t even make a move for him 

Love bomb and ghost… Villa playing the game!!

Smokescreen??? 👀 

4 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

So the choice for Felix was:

• A Champions League club led by quite possibly the only elite-level manager in world football who actually really likes you: the club is willing to make you the talisman of their project and the tactical fit is perfect.
  • A Conference League club whose Championship manager forgot your name in a press conference last week. Given you're probably their 7th choice striker target, and 2nd choice for players from Atletico (Given that Chelsea's choice of Atletico player to facilitate the Gallagher deal was, instead of you, a 20 year old kid with 0 games for Atletico), there's a pretty strong chance that they genuinely don't even want you despite having previously played at the club for half a season.
    • Only positive allure is getting one of the naff 7 year deals they give out nowadays

Think that choice speaks for itself as to what Felix wants out of his career. Best of luck, bud. You're gonna need it 😬

I’m not convinced we ever made a formal bid beyond initial discussions, there was always a sense we needed to do a lot of business to make the finances work first, which so far we haven’t done. Might have been different if we had sold Duran for £40m a few weeks ago. I don’t hold it against him not waiting around for a hypothetical offer which may or may not have come for us, ultimately he needed to take the first concrete option which came up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

All this Hype over a player who has virtually done f all for any top club he’s been at.  I just don’t understand it.

Yep, and my prediction is he’ll continue to do F all at a ‘top club’.

Never understood the clamour, even beyond his career stats I just don’t see how he fits in, who wouldn’t have played on Saturday to accommodate him for example and how would that have affected how we play(ed). 

Delighted to see in other football, all of this will no doubt bite me in the arse when he scores a hat trick against us.

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Thank god that tedious saga is again over with. Definitely a case of media clickbait trying to will our interest into a bid 

Maybe we could loan him in January?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â