João Félix

Delphinho123

Posted (edited)

So he's definitely off to Chelsea. Just confirmed on Sky!

Thought he'd go to Villa but maybe dodged a bullet there?

Edited by striker

We haven't bid for him. Can't choose us if we haven't given him the choice.
Meh. We need a right back / centre half. We have attacking options galore.

4 hours ago, Villarocker said:

We've sold Diaby for around £54m and Archer for a rumoured £15m. That gives us around £69m to spend. I think we can afford Felix and are simply waiting for the deal with Chelsea not to happen. 

You are still flogging this dead horse?

So the choice for Felix was:

• A Champions League club led by quite possibly the only elite-level manager in world football who actually really likes you: the club is willing to make you the talisman of their project and the tactical fit is perfect.
  • A Conference League club whose Championship manager forgot your name in a press conference last week. Given you're probably their 7th choice striker target, and 2nd choice for players from Atletico (Given that Chelsea's choice of Atletico player to facilitate the Gallagher deal was, instead of you, a 20 year old kid with 0 games for Atletico), there's a pretty strong chance that they genuinely don't even want you despite having previously played at the club for half a season.
    • Only positive allure is getting one of the naff 7 year deals they give out nowadays

Think that choice speaks for itself as to what Felix wants out of his career. Best of luck, bud. You're gonna need it. 😬

Given Unai's obsession with his footballing ability, I'm sure he'd have been a resounding success here even for a steep fee. But his attitude towards us over these past 2 years makes it clear that he's not very interested in being at the right environment, and if it means we can focus our attention on cheaper players who do want to be here, then it's probably going to be a bullet dodged.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 2

I was one who wanted Felix here.  But in all honesty...  scoring goals under UE has never been Villas problem.  We need to shore up the defense first and foremost.  Ship out whatever players we can (Moreno, Donk, etc) and bring in a RB/CB to bolster our back 4.  Job done for this window.  

UTV

34 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Wrong mentality to pick Chelsea at this juncture. Oh well. I'm focused on players that want to be here. Onwards and upwards.

Absolutely. You can tell Felix is full of shit and is more interested in money/London lifestyle. **** him. 

Didn't he say last time he wanted Champions League? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â