João Félix

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are always a couple of injuries away from this scenario totally changing.

We also have a tonne of games to play.

When Kamara is back, we already have potentially Duran, Ramsey, McGinn (or Tielemans), Philogene and Buendia who could play in similar roles but be on the bench. There’s so many of them that they can’t even all get on the bench so we have plenty of cover for injuries. 

• Like 1

Shame as I feel he would have suited our style perfectly, but anyone choosing Chelsea right now isn’t doing it from a football perspective. 

• Like 1

Will be a relief to move on from this, regardless of personal/individual thoughts. 

Guess we will never know about the level of interest or offers.

Will be nice to be able to focus on other things, since this is not happening now.

He’s walking into a mess at Chelsea but maybe that’s his only choice and option. Probably agent led too and hinged on the Gallagher interest.

-

I’d like to see more business but it will be nice when the window shuts. Full focus on our club and players… so much to enjoy and look forward to.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Will be a relief to move on from this, regardless of personal/individual thoughts. 

Guess we will never know about the level of interest or offers.

Will be nice to be able to focus on other things, since this is not happening now.

He’s walking into a mess at Chelsea but maybe that’s his only choice and option. Probably agent led too and hinged on the Gallagher interest.

-

I’d like to see more business but it will be nice when the window shuts. Full focus on our club and players… so much to enjoy and look forward to.

FWIW not selling Duran for me meant this was a non runner. I think the plan was Diaby and Duran leaving and replacing by Felix or other top versatile Forward who can play 9 if needed but also as the 10. 

Duran staying changes things. Too many pieces needed to fall into place that's why nothing ever happened when our interest in Felix was reported. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The funny thing about this one was whether it did or didn't happen you could make an argument for it being a good thing.

If Duran is staying I'm not sure where you'd find the room for him in the squad anyway, with the amount of attacking players already there.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

6 year contract and 12 month option… 

how any players want to go to that clown of a club, i dont know.

they might have some very good players, but its such a basket case of a club, it cant be good for him, he will just be another one in the mosh pit of players.

Just now, MaVilla said:

how any players want to go to that clown of a club, i dont know.

they might have some very good players, but its such a basket case of a club, it cant be good for him, he will just be another one in the mosh pit of players.

It might be the only option he had… he can’t stay at Atletico.

Hard to know if we ever made any kind of offer… no evidence that we were turned down or rejected.

I dunno, no longer care tbh 🤷‍♂️

Plenty of players out there and we already have brilliant ones.

We march on… get on board or gtfo basically 😆

What an idiot. He had the perfect opportunity right in front of him with a coach desperate to sign and improve him. Instead he’s going to a basket case of a club that don’t really want or need him. It is purely to help satisfy PSR. He’s literally throwing his career away. What a fool. His loss. 

7 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Call me dramatic but this could be the difference between us challenging for champions league or closing the gap on City and Arsenal. 

You're dramatic

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â