João Félix

Delphinho123

57 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Being regurgitated on Twitter he’ll be joining Chelsea for £34mill plus add ons £38mill total … other football here we come 

Just where is he going to play there? Nkunku is now fit and basically a replica of Felix in style and positioning, Palmer was playing number 10 end of last season and will probably be more central due to them signing Pedro Neto then you have Jackson, Mudryk, Madueke....

I bet in six months time he gives an interview moaning about moving to Chelsea after Portugal drop him from their squad.

I'm not fussed at all about signing him as Rogers was scary at times today in number 10 role so huge potential that would be stifled by Felix coming in. However does seem Felix is throwing away his career a bit moving to these clubs where he won't play much.

If Chelsea need to sign someone to push the Gallagher deal through they should be signing one of Atletico's CBs, someone like Gimenez is exactly the type they need at the back.

• Like 1

I just don’t get the fascination with this guy.

There’re up-teen players better than him, cheaper than him, hungrier than him, not been a failure as much as him.

hurry up and sign for Chelsea so we don’t make a huge mistake signing him instead.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Thug said:

There’re up-teen players better than him, cheaper than him, hungrier than him, not been a failure as much as him.

hurry up and sign for Chelsea so we don’t make a huge mistake signing him instead.

Isn’t it umpteen? My mind is blown right now. I feel like a stoner, lol. I’ve never seen that word written out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Isn’t it umpteen? My mind is blown right now. I feel like a stoner, lol. I’ve never seen that word written out.

lol, I typed that first, but my phone suggested the correction to up-teen.

Who am I to argue with Apple?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

lol, I typed that first, but my phone suggested the correction to up-teen.

Who am I to argue with Apple?

Weird, it’s not doing it now. I must’ve mis-spelled it first time around.  Now I’m thinking is that how you spell mis-spelled?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thug said:

He's got loads of ability. The kind you can't quantify. Hes a real talent, turning that into becoming a great he'll need to find another level, but hes capable of that.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

He's got loads of ability. The kind you can't quantify. Hes a real talent, turning that into becoming a great he'll need to find another level, but hes capable of that.

Weird all the top clubs aren't battling to sign him. Guy is a flake. I've seen enough from his time at Chelsea and one appearance in Euros. Not sure why he gets hyped so much

53 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Weird all the top clubs aren't battling to sign him. Guy is a flake. I've seen enough from his time at Chelsea and one appearance in Euros. Not sure why he gets hyped so much

Based on Chelsea performances (I’ve not watched all their games) is what made me wanting us to sign him!

No Gallagher in the squad on Sunday possibly implies Chelsea are still hopeful the Felix swap is on the cards

When does this go to Other Football 🙈

3 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

No Gallagher in the squad on Sunday possibly implies Chelsea are still hopeful the Felix swap is on the cards

When does this go to Other Football 🙈

When she’s good and ready

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Jas10 said:

When she’s good and ready

spacer.png

Jassssss!! How are you lad?!! Hope all is well.

Persoanlly don’t think he’ll go to Chelsea. Think there’s still a chance for us. 

23 hours ago, Thug said:

Now I’m thinking is that how you spell mis-spelled?

I think you can spell it without the hymen. 
and
to keep it on topic
I have absolutely no opinion on Félix

Edited by fruitvilla

4 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Jassssss!! How are you lad?!! Hope all is well.

Persoanlly don’t think he’ll go to Chelsea. Think there’s still a chance for us. 

I’m fine but where the hell have you been mate??!!!

Left me all on my own here 😂 no support at all!

I like your thinking but it seems well and truly over now…

Not fussed. As long as Unai is happy, even better if we have a (more suitable?) backup plan… would love Baena and his free kick ability! Maybe send Moreno as part of the deal?

🤔

Anyway, we are looking great and are in the best possible hands… another special season!! 😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

If he agrees to sign for Chelsea, it’s not about the football for him.

What if it’s the only offer on the table and there is no other way out of Atletico?

Just don’t know the details here…

Anyway, it looks like it’s coming to a conclusion so we can all move on. I think we’re all tired of it by now 😆

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â