João Félix

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

So I've been on the road for 6hrs traveling to Cornwall just arrived & thought I'd check the furom & looks lively .... so in a nutshell can someone let me now what's the latest instead of going back through pages ? Cheers in advance 👍 

Isn’t Cornwall known for it’s fishing industry 😉

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Chelsea won’t want to spend too much more than what they agreed to sell Gallagher for and they also wanna add Omishen. Atletico just want rid and will sell to the highest bidder so if Chelsea dick them around again then who knows. It’s highly unlikely as it’s always has been but I wouldn't rule us out. 

Osimhen probably prefers PSG but I’m not ruling it out. I don’t see the draw… they’re a mess, no longer a CL club… living on past glories and history.

Players who value their careers should steer clear… it’s absurd that they have so many players, spend so recklessly and pay so many players big wages. Punishment should be on the way soon… Chelsea’s whole situation should be analysed and scrutinised before any agent or player looks at them… new manager has his hands full and will be dealing with too much interference and messing from above. Suspect he’s out of his depth, made such a move too soon and the wrong one.

3 minutes ago, Frodo said:

So I've been on the road for 6hrs traveling to Cornwall just arrived & thought I'd check the furom & looks lively .... so in a nutshell can someone let me now what's the latest instead of going back through pages ? Cheers in advance 👍 

I’ll be nice. Seems as though Fabrizio what’s his name thinks Felix is going to Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, Frodo said:

No hook of an update sadly 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

In nutshell ... sometimes overused gifs are perfect.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611vg5i2y9o30k0uqowng

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

So-fish-ticated transfer.

Villa or Chelsea de-bait-able.

Cod knows where he will end up.

Grimsby Town would be perfect based on the last few pages 😉

Findus keepers I say 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, peterwithethewinner said:

Eel be going to Chelsea

I’m jellied, that’s pie in the sky 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â