João Félix

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Strog said:

Meh. Let’s move on and find some players who actually want to come here.

For all we know - which is nothing - Felix may have been (may still be) quite happy to come to Villa if the clubs can agree a deal. The fact his transfer now seems tied to Gallagher, who Atletticho really want, obviously gives Chelsea the advantage. 

13 minutes ago, Awol said:

For all we know - which is nothing - Felix may have been (may still be) quite happy to come to Villa if the clubs can agree a deal. The fact his transfer now seems tied to Gallagher, who Atletticho really want, obviously gives Chelsea the advantage. 

You may well be right but we appear to have courted him most of the summer. Of course I’m biased but you’d think this would be a fantastic opportunity for him to reboot his career but of course he may have little say in this. In all honesty the club needs to find a more realistic and suitable target.

I do wonder if we’ve pushed the Archer deal through quickly to try and have one last attempt at making a deal with Atletico and convincing Felix to a choose a CL team over a farce of a club who could also sign Osimhen.

Every chance Felix won’t even play consistently for Chelsea.

Getting serious Juninho vibes here. Been a while since we so publicly courted a big name player and missed out. Even though I was publicly on the fence (a defence against being overly gutted if it didn't happen if I am being honest) this one sort of sticks in the craw.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Getting serious Juninho vibes here. Been a while since we so publicly courted a big name player and missed out. Even though I was publicly on the fence (a defence against being overly gutted if it didn't happen if I am being honest) this one sort of sticks in the craw.

Whether he deserves the big name player moniker is debatable for sure but he has the ability to be a transformational signing for us that elevates us to the next level - the signing we’ve been waiting for since NSWE arrived to show the elite we mean business. Other players will take note and it could have a knock on effect in terms of talent we can then attract as he’s a generational talent for Portugal and we haven’t had many of those - Grealish perhaps aside in the 35 years I’ve been a Villa fan. He could also bomb massively but in Emery, Vidagany & Monchi we trust. Until he’s confirmed a Chelsea player and misses the chance to become a potential club legend for a bit part role at a basket case club 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Whether he deserves the big name player moniker is debatable for sure but he has the ability to be a transformational signing for us that elevates us to the next level - the signing we’ve been waiting for since NSWE arrived to show the elite we mean business. Other players will take note and it could have a knock on effect in terms of talent we can then attract as he’s a generational talent for Portugal and we haven’t had many of those - Grealish perhaps aside in the 35 years I’ve been a Villa fan. He could also bomb massively but in Emery, Vidagany & Monchi we trust. Until he’s confirmed a Chelsea player and misses the chance to become a potential club legend for a big part role at a basket case club 

Would probably be 25th choice 👍

1 hour ago, Awol said:

This takes things to another level. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you've holidayed in Italy this summer.

8 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Can we all move on with our lives now?

I don't think the move was ever realistic to be fair. 

Nah he hasn’t moved yet so we have plenty of more pages to write stuff and he might still come, you never know.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nah he hasn’t moved yet so we have plenty of more pages to write stuff and he might still come, you never know.

Something very fishy about this transfer 

Why can’t this be moved to other football ? He doesn’t want to play here and is unlikely to sign ( a good thing ). If he does agree to lower himself and sign reinstate the thread and people can decide if he is the messiah or just a name who thinks he is better than he really is.

48 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:
  1. Getting serious Juninho vibes here. Been a while since we so publicly courted a big name player and missed out. Even though I was publicly on the fence (a defence against being overly gutted if it didn't happen if I am being honest) this one sort of sticks in the craw.

Have we said one word about this potential transfer in public?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â