Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Ahh man don’t get me excited again.

Hey, I’m not saying anything… it’s these Spanish blokes 😂

The Felix haters will be:

spacer.png

Whereas King Unai:

spacer.png

If this is happening, maybe the Archer deal is what has finally enabled it to happen and be agreed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

If Unai really really wants him, that's all I need to know. And those saying "this is the kind of transfer drama you get if you want to be a big boy" are dead on right.

Fair point and a good reason why this isn't the same as the Rashica business.

30 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

If Unai really really wants him, that's all I need to know. And those saying "this is the kind of transfer drama you get if you want to be a big boy" are dead on right.

Agreed. I'd like to hear it from the (golden) horse's mouth though, because he doesn't strike me as the kind of player Unai would spend a whole window chasing

The final piece (well maybe there's one or two more) of the puzzle Emery wants to complete. That's a finished puzzle I'd love to see. 

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Loan with obligation to buy, 40-45m (presumably euros) next season… according to:

🕺 

El chringuito is known for just spouting shit and make things up... Dont believe it for a second. He'll end up in Chelsea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â