João Félix

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, ejs1111 said:

Felix won't come until the ratio of fish puns in this thread is significantly increased.  That is the stumbling block in this deal.

maybe fish pun levels and their exponential growth in the Rashica thread, was actually the reason he didnt sign?

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

i can see it now:

EXLUSIVE - CHELSEA AGREE TO PAY THE GOING RATE FOR FELIX - £105M BID ACCEPTED BY ATTHHHHLETICO!

(waiting for @PaulMcGrath_5 to have breakdown)

❌ What João Félix would have LIKED the MOST was to CONTINUE at Barcelona but it is IMPOSSIBLE, now the MAIN PRIORITY is to go to ENGLAND. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1. 💙 CHELSEA. The club he is CLOSEST to is also because of the Conor Gallagher issue. 

2. 💜 Aston Villa, Unai Emery is IN LOVE with João Félix, but they have Fair Play problems and CAN'T PAY the transfer now but they can REACH the OFFER that Atleti is ASKING for and make a LOAN with a MANDATORY option to buy in 2025. 

3. 🇵🇹 Benfica, it would be a STEP BACK and would be to return, who is INTERESED but it would be a LOAN and not the full part of the salary.

4. 🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia, Jorge Mendes is WORKING and TALKING with 2 - 3 teams if none of these 3 OPTIONS WORKING, that could PAY what Atleti is asking for.

5. 🇪🇸 To stay at Atletico Madrid but NEITHER the player nor the club want to CONTINUE but it is not RULED OUT.

This is lifted but appears to be a copy paste Portuguese or Spanish sports T V

FB_IMG_1723715035265.jpg

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

❌ What João Félix would have LIKED the MOST was to CONTINUE at Barcelona but it is IMPOSSIBLE, now the MAIN PRIORITY is to go to ENGLAND. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1. 💙 CHELSEA. The club he is CLOSEST to is also because of the Conor Gallagher issue. 

2. 💜 Aston Villa, Unai Emery is IN LOVE with João Félix, but they have Fair Play problems and CAN'T PAY the transfer now but they can REACH the OFFER that Atleti is ASKING for and make a LOAN with a MANDATORY option to buy in 2025. 

3. 🇵🇹 Benfica, it would be a STEP BACK and would be to return, who is INTERESED but it would be a LOAN and not the full part of the salary.

4. 🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia, Jorge Mendes is WORKING and TALKING with 2 - 3 teams if none of these 3 OPTIONS WORKING, that could PAY what Atleti is asking for.

5. 🇪🇸 To stay at Atletico Madrid but NEITHER the player nor the club want to CONTINUE but it is not RULED OUT.

This is lifted but appears to be a copy paste Portuguese or Spanish sports T V

FB_IMG_1723715035265.jpg

Archer out, Felix in? 👀

• Shocked 1

We never blinked paying out for Onana or Diaby.

So if Felix is as good as some, seem to think he is, why don’t we just pay what Madrid want. If we are so sure he’s the answer. it seems to me there is much more to this than meets the eye.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

So if Felix is as good as some, seem to think he is, why don’t we just pay what Madrid want. If we are so sure he’s the answer. it seems to me there is much more to this than meets the eye.

More to do with wages. Onana on much lower wages than Felix would be asking for

1 hour ago, TRO said:

So if Felix is as good as some, seem to think he is, why don’t we just pay what Madrid want. If we are so sure he’s the answer. it seems to me there is much more to this than meets the eye.

Not watched the interviews yesterday? The answer to that question was there.

Just now, CVByrne said:

More to do with wages. Onana on much lower wages than Felix would be asking for

So maybe he should lower his demands, if he wants out of a toxic relationship with his manager…..and in light of his average performances on loans.

I Think Aston Villa potentially offer a lifeline, to get his career back on track and represent the form that some think his talent is capable of producing.

if it is wages, as you say…..he could easily command the contract improvement once he has delivered for us.

I have been questioned, for suggesting his character is flawed…..but on limited information,, and if you are right, wages are the issue…..a committed player to his career improvement, would prioritise that.

I just don’t get the right vibe, with all this…..outside of a loan, where we would not be overly penalised for taking a risk.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not watched the interviews yesterday? The answer to that question was there.

And the answer is what?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â