João Félix

Delphinho123

In all honesty I actually do not want him anywhere near Villa now. Not really convinced by him regardless, it's all ifs buts & maybe's from what i've seen. If Emery can get him firing But he can play well and do amazing things "occasionally" but he often disappears in games. Maybe it'll be different here etc etc.

That's all fine but wouldn't it make sense to just get someone with a slightly lesser "potential" ceiling who is more of a certainty and who actually wants to play here which Felix clearly does not clearly preferring the madhouse & £££'s of Chelsea.

Let him go there. he might get the odd game but hardly pulled up any trees for them last time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Whilst I have absolutely no intention of doing it I'd like to see a compilation of his Felix and Villa tweets over the past month or so, or all his villa tweets for that matter. Would be interesting reading.

Been a few of them that's for sure.

It's clear that we have had interest on more than one occasion since Unai became our manager.  Heavily reports and I believe that as reports Unai really rates him as a player and has done for some time.  Last time he wanted CL football, fair enough.  This time it is appearing that again it won't happen for whatever reason.  Lets move on ffs.  It's been really boring in all honesty.

Lets see what plan B is.  In Unai we trust.  UTV.

• Like 1

Please go to the Chelsea bench for the next 7 years.

Will be thankful to see the back of this circus every transfer window and never see his name linked again.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Please go to the Chelsea bench for the next 7 years.

Will be thankful to see the back of this circus every transfer window and never see his name linked again.

But didn’t he say he would only sign for a champions league club. Chelsea haven’t been that for a little while now.

• Like 1

Everyone getting their knickers in a twist but basically Chelsea is the only offer he has on the table. So it’s not much of a choice is it! He’s desperate to get out and this allows him to do that. 

Clearly we have to sell Duran to finance this and haven’t been able to do so. 

Edited by villaglint

He can’t reject us until we actually make an offer for/to him 😂

Seems we are restricted and it’s sell to buy… we need to shift a few.

Why are people directing so much anger at him? 😆

Let’s just see what happens, nothing is done or finished yet.

There are alternatives for us such as Baena (finally getting a break now that the Olympics are over with, Fermin López aswell) and Goncalves… probably several more on our list too. Veiga?

Edited by Jas10

I haven't a clue whether  "Unai's supposed interest "has resulted in Monchi putting a bid in for Felix at any time.

If there is any truth in the very recent "Felix interested in Chelsea negotiation" then that may indicate that his head and heart are still in "Big club, Big city mode".

Regardless of talent or potential we should only be interested in 'expensive packages' if their total focus is on joining the NSWE/Emery project.

Football before lifestyle is the only way forward for this young and exciting Villa squad, so any new signing has to fit this profile.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Indigo said:

Looking forward to this saga moving into the "doubt we were ever actually interested" phase.

Looking forward to when this gets moved to Other football or we have the "I didn't want him anyway  -  ignore me telling any person who didn't like him that they in doing so didn't trust Unai" stage

We never got to a point where a deal was agreed with his club and even if we had, he' probably wouldn't have come as we're not in London. He's never delivered consistently in his career, his finishing is poor (for his ability) and Chelsea who need goals are choosing to take a £50m punt on him suddenly becoming a superstar.  Nah **** that!

If Emery wanted him that badly, and strip everything else away, and he was open to joining us, then I imagine Emery will be fairly annoyed that we didn't land him and he still has Duran instead. 

My sense is we have tried to be too clever by half in recent weeks on sales and purchases.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently Chelsea and Atletico tensions are high now.. could work in our favour. Pay the money Monchi! 

We don't have the money, that's the issue. We would have if we sold Duran. 

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

At least this puts to bed some fans angle that he's disrespected the club or has the wrong mindset. 

In reality he's happy to join us, but we don't have any money to spend. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â