João Félix

Delphinho123

What a waste of time this guy is.😂

Clearly someone who just cares about living in London and being a squad player, is he even going to play much at Chelsea given Nkunku is finally fit after missing 95% of last season.

His mentality is not what we need I suggest.

I never felt excited about signing Felix

he’s an elite player that’s pretty much failed to be elite everywhere he’s played. Good but not good enough to stay at any of the clubs that had him. Nobody wanted to keep him.  It also appears he’s only interested in the big big clubs (the break away 12, PSG, Munich and Dortmund). 

the hype and hope seems to come from him being a notable name, Emery being a fan and the vague hope Emery can get him to the elite player he’s meant to be. 

That’s too much risk to pin on to that hope. 

if Chelsea get him, I’d feel like it’s a good thing for Villa. He’s not the game changer we hope he is

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

I really am not bothered in the slightest if he goes chelsea.

He thinks he is good for us i think

Let him take the money and be stuck at chelsea for years and career go down the toilet

Basket case club

12 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Do these stupid players hear teams like chelsea and start getting a b*ner or are they actually aware of who is leading in terms of football achievements. 

No, they go where they get the most money and have a nice lifestyle. He would be paid much more at Chelsea and has lived in London before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

Looking forward to this saga moving into the "doubt we were ever actually interested" phase.

There’s interest and there’s a huge middle ground between the likes of Romano embarrassing himself calling this Unai’s priority and “dream” by putting words in his mouth. The financials were ultimately going to dictate and he never wanted it either he seems. 

11 hours ago, VillaTO said:

This might sound weird, but if Chelsea are in for him, it might be a good thing in a round about kind of way. The last thing we want is an expensive player who reluctantly comes to us cos it's his only option. This way, he has a choice. He can join a basket case of club and compete with 10 other players for a place. Or he can join a club on the up, with the CL, with one of the best managers in the country. 

If he chooses Chelsea then it will say everything about his attitude/ambition.

And if he chooses us over them, then likewise it says a lot.

That's what I've been saying all along.

This reminds me a bit of signing Stephen Ireland who at the time was a talented player but he was basically put in the Milner makeweight deal and you could tell he wasn't convinced by joining us and said as much a year or two later he never wanted to join.

Then was exiled and we basically gave him away for nothing.

Felix coming here could be the main man in attack with Watkins under a World class manager so big red flag if he'd prefer Europa Conference league and the subs bench.

I'd move on to other targets now, we certainly need to replace Diaby given how many minutes he played so looking forward to what our alternatives targets are.

• Like 1

I've always wondered how managers cope with putting in all the work and effort to sign a player only for them to decide to go elsewhere last minute.

If Emery’s interest is true he must be so frustrated.

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

If he'd prefer to go back to Chelsea over coming here they're welcome to him. You can only value one thing if you join them this season, and it isn't playing time and it isn't a stable football club.

I suspect it's more that we didn't agree a deal with Atletico rather than Felix specifically rejecting us anyway, but even then, why you'd want to join Chelsea when you're supposedly hitting your peak i'm not sure.

Totally agree, if he genuinely sees Chelsea and their rolling roster of managers as best for his career then he's not right for us. The stability at Villa is ideal for him to come here and rebuild his reputation, he already failed to do that once at Chelsea.

If the little mug wants Chelsea over us then he clearly needs his head examining. Playing Europa Conference when he said he wants Champions League, the guy is a moron.

He's not too good for us at all, and he clearly has terrible judgement and Mendes is a knob too, got little Wolves all those Portuguese internationals but can't get us one.

I hope Felix gets booed to high heaven when he comes to VP to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

If the little mug wants Chelsea over us then he clearly needs his head examining. Playing Europa Conference when he said he wants Champions League, the guy is a moron.

He's not too good for us at all, and he clearly has terrible judgement and Mendes is a knob too, got little Wolves all those Portuguese internationals but can't get us one.

Are you hungry, would you like a Snickers?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

We never had a bid accepted for him. Why on earth is he at fault in your mind for that? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Why? 😂

There's no need to get personal about it. It's his career after all. We may have not even put in a bid for him yet. He may have come to us if we could have actually negotiated a fee for him. 

Agreed. How small time do you want to be?

Plus he's absolutely shit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â