João Félix

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I am absolutely fine if it's not Joao Felix joining us, as long as we have a strong alternative--which I am confident we do.

Same here. Felix would be a classy addition to our squad, I'm sure we have equally quality targets in mind too. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Time is a flat circle. Just like last year the circus continues without much actual progress it seems. 

Everyone here as this thread drags on til deadline day:

617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg.ec9f9d194766c16654f41f804ec8a038.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

So he's expressed interest in Chelsea? It's got to be the London thing right?

You have to question the desire and hunger of a player if this is true and that he wants to go to that basket-case club. Some thing is off with the player.....

I was never really sure about João Félix, but i obviously trust Emery over my own opinions. It's a shame if that's twice he's turned us down, if that is true.

• Like 3

If he'd prefer to go back to Chelsea over coming here they're welcome to him. You can only value one thing if you join them this season, and it isn't playing time and it isn't a stable football club.

I suspect it's more that we didn't agree a deal with Atletico rather than Felix specifically rejecting us anyway, but even then, why you'd want to join Chelsea when you're supposedly hitting your peak i'm not sure.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

If he'd prefer to go back to Chelsea over coming here they're welcome to him. You can only value one thing if you join them this season, and it isn't playing time and it isn't a stable football club.

I suspect it's more that we didn't agree a deal with Atletico rather than Felix specifically rejecting us anyway, but even then, why you'd want to join Chelsea when you're supposedly hitting your peak i'm not sure.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly. 

Felix isn't a necessity for us but rather an upgrade to a profile of player that we've not managed to sign before. 

1 minute ago, eholm said:

Yeah, I'm not seeing him as the answer to our 10/SS issue but I'd be surpised if we suddenly moved onto a.n.other £35/40M target. I'd be a bit disappointed as I really think a top level 10 would trasaform our attcaking play, however, if Unai beleives that a Lo Celso level of signing can improve us.....

There’s no evidence we are in for him though, it’s just the same journalist who said Felix would be Unai’s “dream signing”. It’s all nonsense. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

There’s no evidence we are in for him though, it’s just the same journalist who said Felix would be Unai’s “dream signing”. It’s all nonsense. 

Just because it’s not happened doesn’t make it nonsense. Percy said we’d have to sort a financial package, for whatever reason either that’s not happened or felix isn’t keen 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Absolutely.....however, thats pretty much the sceanrio with every transfer and speculation isnt it until we actually sign them. I can see it being a busy last 3 weeks of the window....

There's no evidence he wouldn't want to come here. There's not much evidence for anything in fairness, but the narrative has always been about us never so far agreeing a fee.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

We could never agree a fee with Atletico so what the player would want is essentially irrelevant. Chelsea can agree fee because they are selling Gallagher to them. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â