João Félix

Delphinho123

50 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This makes sense and what a lot of us were inclined to assume was going on. I don't think we get dragged into rushing it just cause Chelsea are getting bent over with the Gallagher deal.

Would be interesting if they can go full spiderman meme and Duran to Chelsea, Gallagher to A Madrid, and Felix to Villa.

spacer.png

I imagine we’ll move on to our next target(s).
Atleti and Chelsea desperately need this deal to go through and Felix is supposedly keen on returning to Chelsea anyway. 

I feel like we’ve been d!cked about by Jorge Mendes enough. 

There is still a good chance where Felix doesn’t agree going to Chelsea, or other deals changing again. 
Could also be that they’re using the Chelsea idea to make us pay. 

Not selling Duran meant we were going to struggle getting this one done. We still need sales for the 24/25 PSR

I am confident the club have alternative options to Felix which we are exploring. We don't do all or nothing

26 minutes ago, Villa Gaffa said:

I've never been confident that he would come to villa. Never !

Just so much unconfirmed bollocks, round and round, generating those clickthroughs...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Villa Gaffa said:

I've never been confident that he would come to villa. Never !

I was always hopeful he wouldn’t, I’ll be happy if we don’t sign him 

• Like 1

You had to buy Joao Felix when you sold Diaby. He was the top target of Emery and you have the money. If you have a target and wait too much, another team can hijack the deal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jigen said:

You had to buy Joao Felix when you sold Diaby. He was the top target of Emery and you have the money. If you have a target and wait too much, another team can hijack the deal. 

Exactly. We were pissed off West Ham didn't pay up for Duran but we seem to have done the same for Felix. 

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1

We've wasted so much time with this. Surely we knew if he wanted to come, if a deal was feasible, and if not move on to someone else. 

All this ****ing around will come back to bite us I'm sure. And if it was dependent on Duran going and we rejected a bid for him to keep an unhappy player here then I struggle to understand what we are doing. 

If Felix wants to go to Chelsea, then he isn't serious, because it would only be for the money.

Could well be Athletico trying to play games in the media to get us to pay more, if we are even interested.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

We've wasted so much time with this. Surely we knew if he wanted to come, if a deal was feasible, and if not move on to someone else. 

All this ****ing around will come back to bite us I'm sure. And if it was dependent on Duran going and we rejected a bid for him to keep an unhappy player here then I struggle to understand what we are doing. 

Or, it’s Atletico trying to force the deal and not Felix.

Atletico need that Samu to Chelsea deal to go through in order to complete the Gallagher and Alvarez deals.

Since that deal has fell through, it makes sense Atleti trying to offer Felix to Chelsea. We have no idea whatsoever that the player would prefer them to us.

Edited by duke313

1 hour ago, jigen said:

We have no evidence Unai was seriously that interested.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â