João Félix

Delphinho123

I remember he chose Chelsea at the time because they were in the CL and apparently that was important to him.

A loan is completely pointless for him to a team in the Conference League. 

It would be a strange move. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I remember he chose Chelsea at the time because they were in the CL and apparently that was important to him.

A loan is completely pointless for him to a team in the Conference League. 

It would be a strange move. 

He may be guided by the same God which advises the likes of Caleb Chukwuemeka and Jhon Duran.

Have some respect.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Bit embarro isn’t it really if Felix goes back to Chelsea who didn’t want him after his initial loan and chooses to play for Maresca, but refuses to join up with Emery. Wonder what that could be telling us… is there a message there. 

I haven’t read anywhere that we’ve actually made a formal bid - it seems like he’s very much on our radar but I assumed we needed to do some financial rebalancing and clear out the deadwood first before moving for him later in the window. Chelsea don’t have that problem as they’re somehow above the law when it comes to PSR. I assume he’d take the first viable option to get out of Atletico.

If the Samu (or whatever his name is)deal is off maybe a 3 way deal could be on the cards… Chelsea buy Duran, we buy Felix, Atletico buy Gallagher? Works for all parties and all players worth similar amounts. 

Edited by david-avfc

Chelsea are a complete mess, I don’t fear them at all.

WE HAVE UNAI.

Doesn’t matter how many players they sign and how much they spend (which should surely result in strong punishment, not the first time they’ve clearly broken rules).

Without a clear structure, identity, plan or vision… they will keep declining or struggling.

They’re a laughing stock… won’t get anywhere anytime soon unless they put faith and patience in a manager rather than keep collecting players as though that’s got to be a solution for them.

Poch was starting to get them heading in the right direction and they ditched him… these things take time but they have no bloody patience 😂

It’s certainly not a given that they are signing Felix now either 😂

I guess, now we’ll find out how genuine or serious our interest in him really is.

Having to contend with Chelsea for his signature certainly doesn’t mean or guarantee he won’t join Villa.

We may have alternatives or even preferred targets such as Baena, Lopez, Goncalves…

we’re just gonna have to see and try not to PANIC! 😂

This might sound weird, but if Chelsea are in for him, it might be a good thing in a round about kind of way. The last thing we want is an expensive player who reluctantly comes to us cos it's his only option. This way, he has a choice. He can join a basket case of club and compete with 10 other players for a place. Or he can join a club on the up, with the CL, with one of the best managers in the country. 

If he chooses Chelsea then it will say everything about his attitude/ambition.

And if he chooses us over them, then likewise it says a lot.

Edited by VillaTO
  • Like 3

I think if the Felix deal is going to happen, it's going to happen very quickly in the coming days. With Omorodion collapsing seemingly, they need a solution. Either Omorodion has another potential destination of there could be an opportunity to have them in a weak position willing to accept an offer for Felix below what they've been pushing for. I doubt Felix will want to go back to Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

I think if the Felix deal is going to happen, it's going to happen very quickly in the coming days. With Omorodion collapsing seemingly, they need a solution. Either Omorodion has another potential destination of there could be an opportunity to have them in a weak position willing to accept an offer for Felix below what they've been pushing for. I doubt Felix will want to go back to Chelsea.

Sky 6, London?

Seems right up his street.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â