João Félix

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He's mostly been used as a left winger at Barca. Olmo will play in a 10 role more likely.

Barca have all of Raphinha, Yamal, Ferran Torres and Ansu Fati is back so maybe he gets more of a chance there. Felix must also know they will sign Nico Williams sooner or later so completely pointless him signing on there long term at Barca.

42 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He is so staying 

He won't be staying there, doesn't get on with the manager, not liked by the fans, has made it clear he wants out, they need to bring in money. 

Another player we may add which indirectly covers for the creativity we have lost in Dougie luiz. It does look like we're all in on Felix but I am fascinated if this does go ahead who our option B is 🤔

This is starting to fall into the "we might have been interested but it's been public too long" category of links. Can't remember the last transfer we made where we knew a month in advance we were looking at doing a deal. 

• Like 1

Perfect time to lodge our bid for Felix… if we  are still interested in him … 

edit: if Chelsea are in for him let’s move on as he won’t join us over them … 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

Never had the sense he ever wants to join us..May be proved wrong but not surprised by all these. A transfer rumour fuelled by so much bullshit speculation. 

I assume there will.be others we're interested in. 

And if we do genuinely miss out I can't help but suspect it's a bullet dodged with that fella. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I thought Gallagher was going for £33m? As part of the Gallagher deal makes it sound like Madrid are valuing Felix under the £33m. 

Chelsea are like an idiot playing fifa for the first time with a money cheat on. Just buy everyone. 

If Felix goes there he really doesn’t value his career. They will finish bottom half with at least one managerial sacking this season. 

• Like 1

Bit embarro isn’t it really if Felix goes back to Chelsea who didn’t want him after his initial loan and chooses to play for Maresca, but refuses to join up with Emery. Wonder what that could be telling us… is there a message there. 

Edited by Tayls

13 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I always had the sense Felix didn't value our offer.

I hope @Jas10 mate is OK?!

😆

I’m trying to keep quiet!

Nothing is done or over… let’s just see what happens. The fat lady has not sung 😂

We’ve covered it to death and all had our say… I’m not desperate for us to to sign him but I want Unai to get his wish and I know Monchi will do his best to make it happen - if it makes sense and works for us. If not, we surely have other targets.

It’s hard to know what to believe, far too much being said but we don’t know the reality or truth… apparently, we’d made offers and were deep in negotiations a few weeks ago, now it sounds like we haven’t even made an official offer yet 🤷‍♂️ 

Dunno what to make of this sudden Chelsea stuff either, nothing to suggest he actually wants to go there or prefers them to us at this moment in time. We don’t know much at all here 😆

Again, let’s just see. I think more signings are on the way and a few sales too.

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Bit embarro isn’t it really if Felix goes back to Chelsea who didn’t want him after his initial loan and chooses to play for Maresca, but refuses to join up with Emery. Wonder what that could be telling us… is there a message there. 

Yeah, he's thick as pig shit?

• Thanks 1

Hold your horses lads 😂 he hasn’t chosen or moved to Chelsea yet so why shit on the lad already? 😂

Has felt like there have been a few that were almost desperate for this not to happen… 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â